View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017   #16
1991KOTH

Default Re: New member, former C5 Z06 owner, considering a ZR-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by edram454 View Post
Adam, I have recently sold my zr1 to buy a c5 2003 z06. Looks like we are going the opposite directions. I loved my zr1 but love my z06 better. I find it more user friendly, more powerful and kind of holds in value better but who cares about value at this point. try to get a modded zr1 so it can be relevant compared to new cars coming out. zr1's have a great history and a story to tell. rare they are. If you get a stocker I hope you just like cruising down the boulevard and no spirited driving. It is a buyers market on these zr1's so be picky and pick the best of the litter. I strongly suggest you buy modded. I see you are in texas so you can go to Corey Hendersons shop and he will take care of your beast if you do buy one. Good luck in your search.

Sorry but are you implying that stock Zr-1s are slow? They are by no means slow, and with minor mods I am door to door with my father's 02 Z06. The z06 is a great car yes, and I think both Zs pull just as hard, having driven both extensively.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
1991KOTH is offline   Reply With Quote