Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic ZR-1 View Post
Brad, Thanks!
Are these numbers for ZR-1s or all C4s?
You mention body style in your post, ZR-1s are all coupes,
which makes me ask.
Also, what does SF mean?
I've been asking NCRS how many Top Flight ZR-1s there
are for the 5 years since mine recieved one (Regional, 99.3). Lots of lame excuses
why they couldn't give out the info... For an organization that prides
itself on details, that should be an easy question to answer! It's easier
getting secrets out of the Vatican. I'm suprised they
aren't charging for the info. That's the main reason I quit, not
to mention that] they treat C4s like "Redheaded Stepchildren" or that NCRS has
become a "business"...
On the plus side, the Top Flight "experience" was a good one.
It was very fair, the judges at the event I went to were knowledgable
and helpful with explainations for everything they looked at.
It did not break down the particular body style ie: coupe, conv, etc. You have a very good point and as detail oriented as the "business" seems, one would think that is a very reasonable question to provide an answer for.

I will be in contact with NCRS in a couple of weeks with a request for documentation for two 69 Z28 cars that belong to my brother, and myself. The number of ZR-1's that have Flighted will be another question to ask when providing them with my Credit Card Info! That may institute a quick response to your question.

Sounds like the root cause of not answering your question may have been a lack of resources in a growing business. We all understand these process type of problems, or better yet "lack thereof".

SF = Second Flight

It may just be time for your membership to be reopened, the C4 owner's need your and everyone elses support to become the next big Corvette. I have a soft spot for the C4, especially the ZR due to it being the hottest car to be annouced when I was still in JR High School. But those damn lines on a C2, if they don't fan a flame. Nothing will!

Congrats on your Top Flight and continued support of the Corvette. BTW my car is Red on Red. It will begin it's road at a local chapter event in Septemeber, then on to Kissimmee in January Regional.

Cross Flags will be obtained at the National show 2015!

Brad

Last edited by Z06scentair; 08-16-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Z06scentair is offline   Reply With Quote