View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014   #13
LilRedCorvette

Default Re: NVMC Drag Day/Test & Tune @ Mason Dixon - Sat 4/12/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgg View Post
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed seeing all the ZR-1 guys out running their cars on Saturday. Pretty good weather and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. I find it interesting that every year the N.V. Mustang club invites the local corvette clubs to join in the fun and the ONLY corvettes that showed up were Zr-1s. How lame is that! Anyway thanks Mustang club for the invitation. We all enjoyed running our cars with you guys.
It has been a long time since I have been able to get out and I have to say it really felt great. Phil thanks for letting me hook up with you for the drive up and by the way your car is mighty stout.
Thanks again and hope to be able to make more events this year.
With all due respect, that's not true...I was one of the few NVCC members who regularly attended NVMC's drag days from the start, and neither one of my vettes are ZR-1s. I know a few WAZOO guys were also NVCC members at one point, and then they also started coming out in force. But I will say at this point, it's the ZR-1s that are supporting the drag days the best.

I'd have been there but I am trying to get my house ready for market so that I can buy a more car-friendly property. Both LilRed and the brand new Bimmer were grazed by the HOA snow plow during the big Feb storm.

Wanted to have moved last year but a lot of things got in the way of it. Oh well...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CorvetteDamage4.jpg (61.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 2013BMWdamagepic.jpg (120.2 KB, 5 views)
2020 Black M240i Coupe - AutoX

Last edited by LilRedCorvette; 04-13-2014 at 11:29 PM.
LilRedCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote