View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014   #1
Fully Vetted

Default Mid Texas meet anyone?

Hey, guys. So, I have some sort of plan if you guys want to chip in. I was thinking the weekend of 9/20 and in Buffalo, Tx. Why Buffalo? It is dead middle of Dallas and Houston right on I45 which makes it pretty close to Austin as well. It should be centrally located enough to pull from all 3 cities and even SA. I haven't been to Buffalo but their web site says they have a couple of parks. If you guys are interested I'll make some calls and make sure the park doesn't have a flea market going on or a Summer Craft Fair or anything.

If you have a better suggestion for a locale I'm open. I'm thinking we just bring a chair and a cooler of whatever you want to eat and drink and we meet like 11 o'clock or something. We can hang for a couple of hours and then even do a drive if you want. Or, not. Again, I'm open.

Give me some feedback, let's hammer this out and then I'll put it together. We've got a lot of new members and owners here in Texas so let's all get together, talk shop and do some smoky burnouts! (Actually, forget that last part. Tires are way too expensive and I can do a burnout in my Wrangler so it proves nothing. Although it is fun).

1994 AB/Grey #141

430 RWHP/392 RWTQ

FBI Lyposuction / Secondaries relieved of duty / SW Long Tube Headers / Corsa Exhaust / FIC SS Injectors / MSD Coils / Lightweight Pulleys / Corey tuned
B & M Shifter / Aluminum Flywheel / Samco Hoses / Shelby Series One's / C4 No Flex Frame Stiffener

BBC - Bling By Carter:
Custom ZR-1 Center Caps / Custom Plenum Plate / Air Box Knobs / TB Cover / Oil Filter Cover

Last edited by Fully Vetted; 08-28-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Fully Vetted is offline   Reply With Quote