View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017   #5
edram454

Default Re: New to corvettes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWal View Post
So I bought a corvette. Very recently. It's a 1990 zr1 with 62,000 miles on it, it's in excellent condition, runs with zero problems, I got it for the jaw dropping price of $3,000, and honestly that's about all I know. One other thing I know is that I've never been a big car guy... that is, until I put the gas pedal down on this car. I'm hooked and before I go blowing all kinds of money on it(I'm 25yrs old, not a whole lot of money to blow) I want to game plan the engine mods and upgrades just perfect in my head before I make a single move.

Vision: A fun, fast weekend car. Not drag racing for sub 10's but still get the admirable head nod at track. I also love the cammed out sound.

Any words of wisdom from those more experienced, I'd be more than grateful for your input, advice or thoughts. Thanks in advance!

WOW! A new low!!

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote