View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024   #3
Z51JEFF

Default Re: A question for the longtime owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIZR-1 View Post
Fortunately for me I never think about selling my Z because I don?t like anything newer, especially the C8 of all of them. So you would daily the C8 if you had one then do it. Why is the Z always sitting? Drive it as it is meant to and enjoy it. Why did you buy the 75? Don?t you also have an old bug too? Cars don?t like to sit period so I learned that from all my years of military and traveling the world. Only 3 more month to retire and I?m driving my Z as often as I can and prepping it to tour Japan.

I guess I got obsessed with the C4 ZR-1 because of this group and nothing else matters for me. No desires regardless of faster, newer, or better handling etc. Sorry, I guess I?m the wrong person to answer your question. I could care less above preserving value. I don?t see any of the other cars as special with this history, but that is just me. Best wishes in your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
The Z sits because it's too hard to get it out of the garage with all my crap in there. The 75 was too good to pass up and the Bug was an impulse buy. I got more cars than brains😁 Orher than a new C8 the only other car I'd look at is a C6 ZR1.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote