View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018   #19
Ccmano

Default Re: New Owners/National list of Z Shops

This just posted over on CF regarding the presale inspection on the low mile 90’ for sale in SOCAL. A good example why these shops need to be vetted.
H

“My experience with Corvette Mike was terrible..I went to them as I wanted to have the best shop work and document on my low mile (17,000) ZR! car I purchased. They misquoted, charged extra, when the work was done and I picked it up, only to find out they didn't test drive it . it didn't run any better...THEY DIDN'T EVEN TEST DRIVE IT AFTER PLENUM/INJECTOR SERVICE..... they apologized and wanted me to give them a chance to correct the problem. I did.....They told me it was a bad TPS, (TPS was replaced with new delco by me) only to find out that the TPS connector was them problem ..This was a 1600++ repair for injector and plenum removal and they didn't test drive it..(I know, hard to believe)......The worst part was when service manager (carl) tried to tell me he he spent 4 hours diagnosis and it should cost an extra 4-500 dollars.....Since then I have found many people have had issues with
Corvette MIke...I would not recommend this business as they have no accountability”
90'ZR-1 #1461 Red/Black
Ported Intake, Degreed Cams, OBX Headers & Exhaust, Fidanza FW, Secondary Delete, Custom tune, C6 GS Wheels. Sold
08 C6 Z51 Crystal Red Metallic Sold Vararam Intake, Tune, Sold
05 C6 Z51 Red/Black Sold
90'ZR-1 #1723 Black/Gray Sold but not forgotten
91' Z51 L98 White Vert. My First, you always remember your first. Sold.
Ccmano is offline   Reply With Quote