View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020   #18
G-Sting

Default Re: Newport RI Cars & Coffee Schedule 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinlt5 View Post
Hello All, been a member here for a couple of years, first time posting. I manage the Newport Car Museum in Portsmouth RI and would like to encourage you all to visit us when in the Newport area. We are a fairly new museum (opened June 1 2017) and have over 75 cars on display in 6 galleries, World, Shelby, 50's Fin, Mopar, Muscle and Corvette. The Corvette gallery runs from 1954 through 2019 featuring 3 ZR1s, 1990, 2009 and 2019 as well as at least one of every generation. This is truly a world class car museum. We are situated on over 17 acres with a 3+ acre parking lot. We host many car clubs events throughout the season including many Corvette clubs from all over the North East. I have attached a link to our website.
I am also the owner of a 1990 ZR-1 Red/Red 17,000 miles and a 1969 Coupe since 1972.
https://newportcarmuseum.org/
Was finally able to get to the Newport Car Museum yesterday. What a Top Notch museum! The aura of the place - the pristine cars, The lighting, the music, the movies in play at various spots - one could hang out all day there. The stuff of both memories and dreams.

It was a pleasure to also meet vinlt5. We swapped stories and had some good laughs. Thank you for taking the time and showing me around, with a sneak peak at a few hyper cars to be put on display soon. Such an outstanding venue you and your team has put together!
"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." -- G.K. Chesterton
G-Sting is offline   Reply With Quote