View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014   #25
samgallagher

Default Re: New member and owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06scentair View Post
Sam

That is awesome. I have a 90 #1964 red/red that is prime candidate for the cross flags award. Will begin chapter flighting in two weeks. Then on to Florida in January for regionals, followed by DM award in April charlotte nc.

Yes that is a 67 435 in the picture. Have a Glen Green 65 L78 coupe, and 63 L76 roadster. Several C4's and a couple mid 70's C3's.

It's great seeing others preserving these auto's.

Would love to achieve the same pedigree with my 1990.

Brad
What's the history on those C2's? Luv Glen Green..nice classic color. Do u like the coupe or conv better? I like the coupes. In fact, they are a rolling piece of art. If I could drive it in reverse going fwd I would. The rear looks better than the frt.

I just got back from Carlisle where my 64 fuelie was on display celebrating the 50th anniversary. The car was filmed and I was interviewd for the upcoming 2nd season of Corvette Nation on the Velocity Channel. The car was also selected for the Celebrity Peoples Choice Award (1 out of 122). My wife & I had a great time despite the lousy weather conditions.

I better get back on ZR1's since this is a ZR1 forum

Best of luck in the pursuit of NCRS awards. I am still learning about the ZR1's but if you have any questions let me know. We can always turn to my previous owner. He is an NCRS judge. He lives north of the Mason-Dixie line.
Sam
Vin #1G1YZ23J2L5803031[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000081][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000081]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]As of Aug 27, 2014, just over 10,000 miles
NCRS Top Flight
McLellan Mark of Excellence
NCRS Chevrolet Crossed Flags Award
samgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote