Thread: Corvette Museum
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #192
Paul Workman

Location: Squires (near Ava MO in the Mark Twain N'tl Forest) - Missouri
Default Re: Corvette Museum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
Why would this be posted in THE MEMBERS ONLY section?Seems to me this idea could use as much exposure as possible,meaning anybody could see it.You guys amaze the piss out of me,ya really do.Ill make my donation directly to the Museum.
Well, as a non-member, you're certainly free to donate to the NCM on your own, of course. However, if we're talking about the Registry club making a contribution, then understand the Registry is a formal club and the Board of Directors serves at the pleasure of the Members. It's their money, so certainly they are entitled to have a say - as members - on how the Registry spends their money.

The Registry provides this forum at the member's expense, free of charge to NON-MEMBERS like you. And, you're welcome to post on our FREE forums, as long as you abide by the forum rules; nothing preventing you from opening a discussion yourself.

However, short of preventing anyone from discussing this on the General forum as well, if it is OK with you, may I please suggest a discussion among my "constituent members" inviting them to a discussion of ideas having to do especially with Registry financial matters, without you're being "pissed". Otherwise, I don't think I could bear it.

90 #1202
"FBI" top end ported & relieved
Cam timing by "Pete the Greek"
Sans secondaries
Chip & dyno tuning by Haibeck Automotive
SW headers, X-pipe, MF muffs

Former Secretary, ZR-1 Net Registry

Last edited by Paul Workman; 02-26-2014 at 12:20 AM.
Paul Workman is offline   Reply With Quote