View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024   #14
Blak90zr1

Default Re: Anyone from Hawaii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWAIIZR-1 View Post
Thanks. I love it there and decided to retire in Japan. My house is in Kamakura. Cool, your son works at Haneda. I usually fly through there, but this time Narita. Man, you will enjoy meeting Joie and those cruise nights. I wish I was going to be here for that one. I might be shipping my Z back Hawaii so we?ll see. If you?re keeping yours all original I guess you don?t want to do the LED high brake light mod. Best wishes with the safety check. Thanks.
My friend wants to have a retire place in Kamakura. He is a surfer. I love Aomori and the countryside though. Actually as far as the 3rd brake light, I am just trying to get everything working. Ah the cruise nights are not that great but that's all we have here. Honestly, as a newbie I did not know there was a mod but suspected that there must be...I mean c'mon. I have a little dream of bringing some of my cars to Japan and drive, fix, and store them there. My son is Japanese so possibly just put everything in his name, enjoy, and when I go to heaven, he can have everything. Driving on some of the country roads are the best or any open roads there. Everyone respects each other!
Blak90zr1 is offline   Reply With Quote