Thread: Corvette Museum
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014   #148
Schrade

Default Re: Corvette Museum

Quote:
Originally Posted by taximan View Post

with a live feed of the webcam directed toward the sinkhole for visitors to view.

To receive the most up-to-date information, be sure to follow the National Corvette Museum Facebook page.
Will the webcam be ON THE WEB?

EVERYone will want to see this.

If not, make webcam access available for a fee / NCM Membership, for revenue generation. Thousand$ of viewers x $20, + payment-generated passkey = $$
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Schrade; 02-21-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote