Thread: ZR-1 Video
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016   #7
edram454

Default Re: ZR-1 Video

Thanks Lee. What a great post. Just loved seeing the video with the press driving the zr1's through france. When I was hearing all those journalist heaving praises on the zr1 it is exactly as I remember it when one rich club member went out and paid top top dollar for probably the first one in miami and brought it straight to a club autocross event. I could not even get close enough to see it. as soon as I thought I would have a chance to look closely at the car, it was wisked away for another guest ride etc.... this car was mythical and unattainable for me back in 1990 and never dared to ask a zr1 owner for a ride to just feel how well it rode.

this is the reason that I have always wanted to own the zr1. it is more than a car, it is a legend. Legends never die.

ed ramos #3028

1990 #3028..siamese ported plen/hous/SGC/fidanza/DRM LTHeaders/DRM roll cage/camber rod/drilled slot rotors hawk track pads/grand sport calipers/full corsa exhaust/Hurst/NO cats/custom SGC chip/cbeamplate/315's on all 4/intake water plugged/smog removed..RC injectors/LED lights..SHOULD NOT HAVE PUT ALL THE MONEY IN IT.. SOLD.
edram454 is offline   Reply With Quote