ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 05-11-2010   #1
todesengel

Default Bad day....beyond dissapointed

One of the new guys I brought into my company, at the request of a long time worker, decided he was going to steal about $300.00 worth of tools from another contractor on the job. This was all caught on video.

The retailer where this took place is going to press charges, and rightly so. $3.00 or 3 million, makes no difference.

Not only is he now most likely going to lose some of his freedom for something completely assinine, and ridiculous, along with his 60k a year job, he has also put all of our future with this client in jeopardy. I am not sure how I can pull this one out of the crapper, there is no way to defend (nor would I) his actions, or myself to this large company.

In short, now what was to be a very good year for all of us could potentially go down the drain for one low life who was not only stupid, but selfish enough to put himself above another 60 people earning their checks. I sure hope we can somehow salvage this customer account, and I do not have to send another 60 people to the unemployment line
todesengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010   #2
ZR1FUN

Default Re: Bad day....beyond dissapointed

Some days come that way. We had a key employee get a DUI in a company pickup last night in Alaska. Her second in two years. This may end her employment here as part of her job requires she be in company vehicles and could damage our relationship with several large Alaska customers which would substantially impact our company. Stupidity is not a local phenomenon.
Doug
ZR1FUN is offline   Reply With Quote