ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 02-14-2018   #1
RCCollin

Default need space 91 ZR-1 needs to go

I'm selling my 1991 ZR-1 Corvette ITE/PE. Originally owned by Larry Dober, it was modified to World Challenge Specifications in 1992 and raced west coast and have all the log books and service log. This vehicle is not currently street legal. Salvage title. maybe a vintage racer. I'm selling it as a package deal with heavy duty race trailer for hauling. The car is currently in Anchorage, AK. Specs include:

-DOHC 32 Valve/Lotus LT-5 5.7 LTR V8
-Dominator roll cage with lightweight fiberglass body
-Polycarbonate rear hatch
-Aluminum dual mass flywheel
-Lingenfelter heads
-Custom DRM PROM
-10# fire system
-Guldstrand adjustable five link rear suspension
-Camber brackets, rods, and heim joints
-Eibach Coilovers and fuel cell
-Fikse "PROFIL" 18in light weight racing wheels (18x11 front and 18x12 rear)
-Flowmaster exhaust system
-SSWORKS headers
-Recaro Challange seats and harnesses
-xtra rims and race tires
-Immaculate condition
-a bunch of original take out parts incl
carbon fiber body, doors , hood etc
Happy to provide more details and pictures of this beast of a car upon request.
want it to go to a good home and is not " Potty trained! "
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170216_131218.jpg (83.4 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg 20170216_131203.jpg (56.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg 20170216_130906.jpg (68.8 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg 20170216_131512.jpg (84.2 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg 20170216_131037.jpg (95.3 KB, 169 views)
RCCollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018   #2
XfireZ51

Default Re: need space 91 ZR-1 needs to go

Please provide a price point for this post.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018   #3
d15b7

PM sent
d15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018   #4
XfireZ51

RCCollin,

Please provide a price point for this post or I’ll need to shut it down.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018   #5
RCCollin

I was trying to be open and take into consideration somebody's budget and entertain offers that really had a place and need for this historic vehicle and not price them out but if you force me to price it ........ $18,000 for the car . hope it doesn't discourage somebody that really wanted it RC 907 244-1996
RCCollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018   #6
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCollin View Post
I was trying to be open and take into consideration somebody's budget and entertain offers that really had a place and need for this historic vehicle and not price them out but if you force me to price it ........ $18,000 for the car . hope it doesn't discourage somebody that really wanted it RC 907 244-1996

We understand however you are not allowed to fish for offers. Now that a "price" is listed hopefully that is the starting point for the negotiation for you to sell the car. Good luck GC
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018   #7
lfalzarano

Why? The seller could have said $100,000 and obviously there will be speculative lower offers. The seller is looking for a price for the described car without artificially locking in the price. Once a price is stated it will only sell for a much lower price.

I firmly believe we are the cause of ZR-1’s going for such low prices!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Old 03-01-2018   #8
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfalzarano View Post
Why? The seller could have said $100,000 and obviously there will be speculative lower offers. The seller is looking for a price for the described car without artificially locking in the price. Once a price is stated it will only sell for a much lower price.

I firmly believe we are the cause of ZR-1’s going for such low prices!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry

The seller could have asked for 100K and received Zero offers. The Forum rules are to post up a price that the seller and a perspective buyer can negotiate. This a private seller on a public forum and that's the only thing we ask for to avoid bidding wars between potential buyers. A cars value is only what somebody is willing to pay for it. The seller can take it to Ebay if he is interested in entertaining bidding and guess what? He has to start it off at a selling starting point. Dom was correct to point this out. GC

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 03-01-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-01-2018   #9
A1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDCYLON View Post
The seller could have asked for 100K and received Zero offers. The Forum rules are to post up a price that the seller and a perspective buyer can negotiate. This a private seller on a public forum and that's the only thing we ask for to avoid bidding wars between potential buyers. A cars value is only what somebody is willing to pay for it. The seller can take it to Ebay if he is interested in entertaining bidding and guess what? He has to start it off at a selling starting point. Dom was correct to point this out. GC
I've never been able to find this rule. Can you point me in the right direction so I can read it?
90 ZR-1 #2562 Atomic-Z
ZR-1 Net Registry Chairman of the Board
ZR-1 Net Registry Treasurer
A1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018   #10
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1990 View Post
I've never been able to find this rule. Can you point me in the right direction so I can read it?

http://www.zr1.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Dennis Identical to the rules in the for sale general section. I noticed SOMEHOW this sticky was missing from the ZR-1 ZR-1 Parts for sale/wanted section. I have restuck it so to speak however it is the same as what is posted in the for sale general section. The rules have always been here since I wrote them years ago along with the explanations. GC

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

11 RED/GREY CTS-V

Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 03-01-2018 at 10:11 PM.