ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Mid-Atlantic Region

Old 10-23-2011   #1
HIZNHRZ

Default Thanks Guys..s

We are very fortunate in the Mid Atlantic Region. Jim (QB93Z) opens his MD garage complete with a lift, tools, friendship, and excellent ZR1 experience many Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Seldom, but sometimes, a problem is encountered that requires a fresh look by another set of eyes is needed.

I have had a suspension problem (the topic of another future thread) Jim and the WAZOO team addressed on 3 different occasions. In spite of the excellent support I was fortunate to receive from the WAZOO team the problem I experienced persisted. Yesterday I showed up at Phil’s (Jagdpanzer) at 11AM for a fresh look by another set of eyes. Bob (Aurora40) was on the scene about the same time. Like the rest of us, these guys work all week long and when the weekend comes they are still willing to offer their help. We worked on my ZR-1 until well into the evening. I just wanted to say thanks and to point out another example of brotherhood and friendship available because of our ZR-1 Net Registry car club. I’ve been lucky enough to own a ZR-1 for almost 16 years now. The ownership experience has never been better.

Thanks Phil and Bob. And thanks again to Jim, Yun (secondchance), Darrin (ZR-1nce removed), and Dave (ZZZZZR1) for the work, ideas, and support you provided that preceded my trip to Phil’s.
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #2
ZR-1nce removed

Default Re: Thanks Guys..s

Don't keep us in suspense Scott, is it level now????
90 ZR-1 #0951 Bright Red (sold)
06 Z51 MN6 Velocity Yellow (sold)
2023 C-8 Z51 ELB
WAZOO Member
ZR-1nce removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #3
Aurora40

Or is it at least Mason-Dixon capable?

I had to bail out near the end, Scott and Phil decided to turn their attention on the rear spring. Since I didn't have much more to contribute than some jokes about polishing the cotter pins and such, I figured I'd call it a day.

I should have gotten to work on that oil cooler line while you guys were measuring the ride height. I forgot all about the fact we were going to change that, though. Did you get it done? If not, you are still welcome to my old one to get rebuilt.
Former owner of #2517

[IMG]http://a.random-image.net/aurora40/vette.jpg[/img]
Aurora40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011   #4
secondchance

Well?
secondchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #5
tomtom72

It's just a constant source of amazement to me as well Scott. This community and car guys in general will just surprise the heck out of you with their willingness to help!

Soooooo, the suspense is killing me too, what was the cause?

Oh btw, did you ever do the Banski rear suspension stuff?

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011   #6
RICKYRJ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora40 View Post
Or is it at least Mason-Dixon capable?

I had to bail out near the end, Scott and Phil decided to turn their attention on the rear spring. Since I didn't have much more to contribute than some jokes about polishing the cotter pins and such, I figured I'd call it a day.

I should have gotten to work on that oil cooler line while you guys were measuring the ride height. I forgot all about the fact we were going to change that, though. Did you get it done? If not, you are still welcome to my old one to get rebuilt.
polished cotter pins sounds good to me hope all was worked out and a thanks to a bunch of solid guys helping out another Z brother
RICKYRJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote