ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2006   #1
guinnessdood

Thumbs up ZR-1 Gathering West! It's a GO! 26-29 Oct 2006

OK y'all it's official. There will be a ZR-1 Gathering West this year! WooHoo!! I'm stoked! The dates for the Gathering will be 26-29 Oct 2006. (Thursday - Sunday) Those of us that are organizing the event wanted to get the word out early regarding dates for those that need to make vacation/travel arrangements. Events planned include Kart Racing, Banquet with Guest Speaker, Road Course Racing, Poker Run, Multiple Cruises through some VERY awesome country, plenty of time to gamble and get this....

MILE RUN SHOOTOUT AT NELLIS AFB ON THE RUNWAY
It isn't guaranteed yet but we are 95% confident that it will happen.

There will be a small get together much like the Gathering on Wednesday 25 October in the evening (no actual events on Wednesday). Events will begin bright and early on Thursday, 26 October.

I will post more information about it when I have it. This will be the first of many "Gathering West" events. Make your travel plans accordingly and come on out! It looks like the hotel wil be the newly built Santa Fe Station in the north part of Las Vegas (please do not book your room yet...we are getting a special group rate). Details will be coming shortly. Also during this same timeframe...NHRA Las Vegas Nationals...WAY cool...

If you would like to indicate that you WILL attend or maybe attend...please do so. If you are a Las Vegas local that would like to help out...please e-mail me at guinnessdood@yahoo.com
Past OWNER 90 ZR-1 #0120 Red/Saddle
UT Plate: EZR1DER
guinnessdood is offline   Reply With Quote