ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2012   #1
flyin ryan

Arrow General update/heads up...

Hey fella's...

Just wanted to give you all a little update/heads up on what's been going on with me. Some of you know, most don't...

I sold my Truck Wash up here in Alberta at the end of January, almost simutaniously bought a house in Phoenix AZ. Haven't spent much time there yet. Mananged to get one of my Zee's there in April. Beautiful driving in the area, absolutly love it.

Have a firend of mine has been bugging me for a couple years to come work with him at his shop in Glendale AZ.

http://www.rwrengines.com/

Have never been able to take him up on it because I was tied to my Truck Wash here. Have always dreamed of one day ending up somewhere of good climate. So I'm trying to make a life change, I guess you might say.

I'm heading down next week to submit my work visa papers, which has been a seriously painful process to put it mildly, once I submit I can't leave the U.S. until they give me an answer, sounds like I'll be there for the better part of July. If things go good we want to be in Phoenix full time by November, hopefully .

So, to that end...I'm need to start thinking about paring down some things. I'm not in full bore 'Sell' mode or anything, but thinking about it at least...Some of you may have seen on the main page I just listed my Black 90, 29 mile Zee (Thanks for posting so fast!). Lot's of paperwork on the car, never been registered etc., etc. Not really sure what I need/want out of it, but I'd be willing to package with other things if anyone's interested, crate LT-5's/ZF S6-40's or parts/memorablilia/collectable's/factory rims etc. A lot of you know or have seen what I have, but if you don't, feel free to go to 'My Albums' under my profile & look around. Most of the part's aren't really visable, but I have a bunch.

For the record, I'm not selling all & everything ZR-1/LT-5 related, just want to pare down. Plan on keeping two ZR-1's for sure, maybe three...I'm set-up pretty serious up here but I don't plan on doing the same in PHX. Part of the reason I have the set-up here in Canada, is because we drive the cars so little, I'm able to enjoy them through out the bad months. But in PHX., I plan on driving more & standing around looking at them less.

As always guys, package deals work, bundle stuff together, the deals get better. Again, looking to thin out, would rather sell more things to fewer people, if possible.

Thanks for listening to me ramble fella's, feel free to contact me with any questions on what I do or don't have. Also, I'll be back & forth between Edmonton Alberta & Arizona a bit in the future, so if guys need something delivered not to far off that path, I'd be willing to deliver if it worked out. Thanks guys...