ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012   #1
Dynomite

Default Bylaws

It seems to me that anyone thinking of becoming a paying member would want to know what the Bylaws are in any club.

It also seems to me if there is a current discussion regarding changes to Bylaws, that would be an interest to any and all prospective paying members.

I guess I do not know what the BIG secret is

Observing a discussion of New Bylaws might give prospective paying members an indication of the personalities involved in the club before they do pay to join as paying members. It would give prospective paying members an indication of the professionalism exhibited by current Board members and other current paying members who participate in that discussion.

Having said that, I can understand that it may not be appropriate for a non paying member or prospective member to directly participate in that discussion of New Bylaws. I guess that is the issue

Suggesting we join up as paying members without being able to see the discussion of New Bylaws and the thought process in the development of those Bylaws almost sounds like a scam

Pay now and find out later what you paid for and what you are involved with

Just wondering and hope this is not taken as being a Smart Aleck in any way. So please do not take it that way

I would like to observe the discussion of New Bylaws but not participate in that discussion
I would also like the see the Bylaws before I join any club as a paying member.

Last edited by Dynomite; 10-15-2012 at 09:26 AM.