ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2014   #11
KILLSHOTS

Default Re: Looking to Buy ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06scentair View Post
The first thing that comes to mind for me is be sure you know what you really want.

The two cars you posted are entirely different animals. The 95 car in Texas is show ready Bloomington/NCRS. This car will be difficult to drive and maintain it's pristinism....lol is that a word?

The second car appears to be loved and owned by a ZR-1 person. This car having the 48k miles will be a driver and has been modified ie: tinted windows and chrome wheels.

To get the second car back to stock form your talking some fold over bills, while the first car is there. To modify the first car will require some fold over money as well.

12k difference in price is substantial, if your looking for a pristine under 10k mile 95 be preparred for 40k period, and know to maintain the investment you will not be able to drive it much.

If you want a driver find one with 50k, and above and save yourself alot of money, not to mention worry.

Best of luck in your search.

Brad
Brad's exactly right: the 2 cars you're currently considering are like apples and oranges. One is a nice driver and the other is a garage queen, so it sounds to me like it really comes down to what sort of car you want. As much as I'd like to have that Texas car in my garage, I myself would never consider even a single modification on that particular example and would be somewhat afraid to even drive it, quite frankly. The Orlando car would certainly be the better choice if you want to exercise the Permagrin!
KILLSHOTS is offline   Reply With Quote