Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2008   #28
Hammer

Talking Re: Quarterly Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by zr1mom
Hi John,

Even though I'm not running the club anymore or on the board I'll pass along my feelings since I was the one who originally set this club up.

This forum is open to the public. I don't feel items like the bylaws, finanical reports or club business should be made public.

I do feel this info should be made available to the "Registry Members" either on the Registery Member Only potion of the web site or using the clubs email.

Thanks,
Mom
Hello to you too Dave. Nice to see you posting.

I was only talking about the Bylaws being on the website. They are, after all, public information and should be available upon request. But why make it that hard or even charge anyone to see them (membership). I mean, there are no advantages or disadvantages to having access to the Bylaws. It might help to be more open about these things and could possibly generate more interest in joining the club as a member.

I guess my big point here is I am a member of the Registry and would like to see more information being passed on to the general membership. Right now I feel like this is a closed little club and you have to know someone to find anything out.

To me, all meetings should have agendas published and minutes posted afterwards. This is the way you get involvement from the general membership.

All this, or course is only my 2 cents worth and I'm glad I won't be banned from this Forum for stating them.

John
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote