ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 08-18-2011   #101
Mystic ZR-1

Default Re: Burgerittoville!

Never did get one of those Heavenly donuts... But none the less, I had a great time with a great bunch of the "Brothers"!!! Looking forward to Carlisle! Traffic was not an issue on the way home!

Scott: Thanks for the "Vettes in the Village" plug! Maybe we'll have more than the 300+ Vettes we had last year, including several from the "Brotherhood"!!!
Doug
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011   #102
Michael Beal

Anyone going to Burgerittoville tonight? I'm not sure I can make it but I do plan on being at Heavenly Donuts on Wed. night. We can swap tales of Calrisle.
Michael Beal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011   #103
tomtom72

I do think that I'll make the meeting @ Heavenly D tonight....see you guys there.
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011   #104
Michael Beal

Great! Missed you at Calrisle and at Carlisle - I had to have two beers, yours and mine. We'll have to settle on a coffee and.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom72 View Post
I do think that I'll make the meeting @ Heavenly D tonight....see you guys there.
Old 09-01-2011   #105
94Admiral

I am still out of commission....CL&P estimates our power will be turned back on Thurs. Sept 8th!!! Bummer.
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011   #106
Michael Beal

Very sorry to hear the news - I should have realized that your neck of the woods got clobbered. We can't offer much in the way of help, but you know our best wishes are with you (you'll be back on the block soon.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94Admiral View Post
I am still out of commission....CL&P estimates our power will be turned back on Thurs. Sept 8th!!! Bummer.
Old 09-02-2011   #107
andersra

I had my power turned on Wed night, so I needed to take care of things at home. I fortunately had a generator so my crucial circuits were working.
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote