ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 08-26-2012   #21
efnfast

Default Re: HOME SALES TAX .............

Pleased to here that, and I value your opinion. Can't say I've seen anything outside the USA. I also don't mind paying my fair share. I do not like supporting those that will not help themselves.
efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012   #22
scottfab

Default Re: HOME SALES TAX .............

Quote:
Originally Posted by efnfast View Post
Pleased to here that, and I value your opinion. Can't say I've seen anything outside the USA. I also don't mind paying my fair share. I do not like supporting those that will not help themselves.
The system is broke in a fundamental way when it comes to federal assistance (my opinion). There are all these incentives for federal workers to maintain a long list of folks being helped and little or none to motivate the bureaucrats to get people to get off assistance. The reason is simple. Bureaucrats keep their jobs based on how many they help. If they are successful in getting the rolls down then they work themselves out of a job (no one to help therefore no job)
Sure we can blame those that don't help themselves too but seems to me many are setup to stay at the lowest rungs of society. Needs to be a sort of "pay for performance" but would be called "assistance for performance".

It's definitely something that the party currently out of office could exploit as a plank in there political platform but they'd rather point at the broader issue of the economy which ever American knows full well is not Obama's fault.

You ever really study both sides and their ads? Finger pointing mostly. We need "ideas" and something other than generalities.

I am currently studying Paul Ryan. From what I can see he'd be a better Pres candidate than the one with all the overseas bank accounts.

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote