ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014   #1
Blue Flame Restorations

Default "Thank You GoldCylon and All Moderators"

Hello all. I have recently accepted the position of Forum Co-Chairman. With this position comes the honor and responsibility to help maintain an atmosphere of comradery and fellowship. The position also requires an empathetic and fair application of forum rules and guidelines in order to maintain that atmosphere. I assure you that this is not something to take lightly. I also pledge to do my best for all who visit our forum. With this said, I would like to acknowledge Daryll Fust aka GoldCylon, for his volunteer efforts with the ZR-1.Net Registry.

I would also like to recognize all of our Moderators, Dominic Sorreso (XfireZ51) and Jim Moore, long time forum volunteer (Zfactor) for their continued volunteer support in an often "thankless" job.

A few months ago, your Board of Directors overturned the handling of a post by a moderator. The Board made its decision without having full disclosure of all the facts surrounding the Forum's operating procedures. We apologize to all of our moderators, particularly GoldCylon, to whom we failed to communicate fully, our intended policies and procedures.

Moving forward, the Forum rules and regulations are in place for the enjoyment of the forum by all of our members. The forum is our online area for enthusiasts to forward the enjoyment of the ZR-1, without an adversarial environment that shuns the contributions of any member who wants to contribute. Following our rules and regulations, we've developed procedures for our moderators and myself to address violations of our posted rules. Our intent is to correct violations of our rules at the lowest level, however reserve the right to enforce removal of a forum member based upon the nature and severity of the violation.

As your Forum Co-Chairman, taking on the daily forum administration, please feel free to contact me via PM regarding any question or concerns you may have regarding forum policy.

Regards,
Brett Henderson
1990 ZR-1 #444 Convertible
1990 ZR-1 Black #966
1991 ZR-1 Quazar Blue #296
1957 Duntov SS Project

Last edited by Blue Flame Restorations; 03-24-2014 at 10:15 PM.
Closed Thread