ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > Past Events & Event Pictures

Old 04-16-2014   #1
RHanselman

Default BG Friday Night Schedule

Members,

As your Events Director, I’m a little taken back with the comments posted regarding the upcoming Gathering at the NCM. It is true that the current policy of the ZR-1 Net Registry is not to show any preference to our sponsors, let alone vendors who are not sponsors of the organization with your membership monies. That said, the C4 Gathering is conducted by the National Corvette Museum, with sponsorship of both the ZR-1 Net Registry and the Grand Sport Registry.

On the current schedule is a TBD for Friday evening that typically involved a BBQ at a vendor’s place of business. While the ZR-1 Net Registry may currently not be providing funds to support this event, the ZR-1 Net Registry has in no way closed any door to any vendor wanting to support the attendees of the C4 Gathering. I’m very disappointed to read disparaging comments regarding our organization without the courtesy of a preemptive or return call to find out if indeed the standard BBQ was not welcome. This is certainly not the case and is why I purposely left Friday night open…

I believe that the Gathering is a fantastic time, and am focused on having fun along with the NCM and the Grand Sport Registry - that’s what this organization is all about. I look forward to seeing everyone at this year’s gathering, and spending 100% of our time cherishing the ZR-1, learning more about it, seeing old friends, and getting to know one another even better.

Should you have any question regarding the schedule, please feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,
Ron Hanselman
Events Director, ZR-1 Net Registry
events@zr1netregistry.com
RHanselman is offline   Reply With Quote