ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1/ZR1 Corvette Shows & Events

Old 02-28-2007   #11
Hammer

Talking Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Hey Nick,

If that's a go on the Vette Fest that would be great. I know Rick, Jeff and Ryan are considering it (and he's going to talk with Rob) and I understand the PNW Gathering is the following week. I am planning on attending that also. I do look forward to seeing a few I met in Vegas and meeting some new Brethren. There may be others as well. I will know a bit later.

Keep in touch and be sure to let me know if you register.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Last edited by Hammer; 02-28-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #12
95ZR1#418

Default Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

I wrote it in but need to see how the schedule plays out this summer....

[IMG]http://www.axoplasmic.com/800x600/toponzr1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.axoplasmic.com/800x600/topoffzr1.jpg[/IMG][URL="http://axoplasmic.com/AXOPLASMIC/ZR1.html"]My '95 ZR-1 Home Page[/URL]
95ZR1#418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #13
Hammer

To all who are considering the Vette Fest here in Boise. Thanks for the consideration. If those that have replied do end up making it down (or up) here we may have a nice little gathering in Idaho going on. I am looking forward to this and of course the PNW Gathering the week after.

Thanks all. Keep in touch.
John
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Old 03-18-2007   #14
Hammer

I sent notice to the PNW Registry, so those of you who are on the list have gotten it. I am going to do a BBQ on Thursday night for anyone coming here. I just need a head count the week before so I can get the stuff. Burgers & Chicken and a few salads. I live on a corner lot so lots of parking (I hope that is neded).

I have let the Vette Fest coordinator know but due to privacy issues they cannot just hand over the names of ZR-1 registrants. They will let them know though. There were several Z's that came down from Canada and a few from Utah. Hopefully I can get ahold of them and let them know.

TTFN
Old 06-03-2007   #15
Hammer

Talking Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - July 19-22

Only about a month and a half left so thought I would see if anyone has firmed up plans to come down this way. Be sure to let me know as I am having a BBQ Thursday night, July 19th for any ZR-1 owners coming down. It's a pretty good time (see below) and I hope to see some Bretheren coming this way.

Also the Pacific Northwest Registry Gathering is the following weekend in Portland Area. It's an easy 5-6 hour drive from Boise. I'm going, but not leaving until Thursday. Gotta work ya know.

http://www.valleycorvettes.org/vettefest.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
Well Folks, I thought I would throw this event out to those in the Northwest. This annual event put on by Valley Corvettes in Boise is a pretty good event for overall fun. Last year there were at least 6 ZR-1's there with a convertible out of Canada. Friday morning is Autocross, afternoon-evening is drag racing. Spectators are FREE at both.
Saturday morning-afternoon is a good car show followed by a parade to the host hotel. That evening is a buffet dinner and dance. Dick Guldstrand was the speaker last year. He had his gold Vette parked out front.
Sunday is a breakfast where you could get personal with Dick and listen to his many stories.

Link provided, keep watching as details are completed. Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.valleycorvettes.org/vettefest.php
Old 06-03-2007   #16
Nick

Default Re: Vette Fest - Boise Idaho - Mid July

I'd love to go, John, but my work schedule will not permit two events in a row in as many weeks. Have fun and we'll see you the following weekend!
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #32 - lapsed...
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007   #17
Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
I'd love to go, John, but my work schedule will not permit two events in a row in as many weeks. Have fun and we'll see you the following weekend!
No problem Nick. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone the following week at the PNW Gathering.