Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2017   #31
DRM500RUBYZR-1

Default Re: I'm Boycotting NFL Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Not hard to see where you stand

I stand in support of our President, Country, Armed Forces, Veterans, Flag, and Anthem.

I might however start taking a knee when I hear certain Senators and Congressmen both Democrat and Republican, who talk a good game, but never deliver anything at all but words.

I also have no time for athletes and entertainers who wish to force their views on anyone other than themselves. When they take a public platform to simply speak ill of the USA or our President they are wasting everyone's time.
If their cause is valid, there are ways to seek and introduce legislation, which if supported by the majority, can one day become law.
If they simply don't like an elected official at any level, then they should throw their time and resources behind the candidate of their choice.
Once they have done that.... Oh, they did all of that, and their candidate lost. That does not mean you then act like a child and block and protest every single thing that then takes place.
Unfortunately, they do not seem able to grasp that last part.
To them, a democracy is fine only if it is their person.
Last I checked, that is not how it is supposed to be.

Marty
Old 09-26-2017   #32
FU

Nice post Marty !

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
Old 09-26-2017   #33
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdpanzer View Post
I'm afraid what we got this last presidential election was the "evil of two lessors". Lets hope next time around the political parties can come up with better candidates truly capable of leading our great nation through these challenging times.
I like President Trump. Why don't you? Give me a few reasons why you hate the guy so much?
Old 09-26-2017   #34
BigJohn

There you go using the HATE word again!
Old 09-26-2017   #35
lfalzarano

Totally agree with Marty!!! [emoji631][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Old 09-26-2017   #36
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
There you go using the HATE word again!
I'm simply asking a question. Why do some of the liberals on this forum hate President Trump so much? About the word "hate", so how do you explain Madonna, Kathy Griffin or Johnny Depp, who publicly announce they want to bomb the White House or assassinate our President? Is this not hate to you? I happen to like President Trump. I like what he says. What he stands for. I like his patriotism. His dedication and gratitude for normal hard working people, law enforcement, first responders, veterans, etc.

Last edited by USAF Retired; 09-26-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-26-2017   #37
BigJohn

I would call them losers!
As a person I don't like President Trump but I voted for him!
Old 09-26-2017   #38
USAF Retired
BANNED

Sorry, typo. I meant to say: Why do some of the liberals on this forum hate President Trump so much? Please give me one or two examples why President Trump is such a horrible human being? Tell me what has he done since he was elected to be such a terrible, devil of a person? Examples please. Thank you.

My family and I are still boycotting the NFL for life.

#BoycottUngratefulDisrespectfulTraitorNFLThugs

Last edited by USAF Retired; 09-26-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-26-2017   #39
XfireZ51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM500RUBYZR-1 View Post
I stand in support of our President, Country, Armed Forces, Veterans, Flag, and Anthem.

I might however start taking a knee when I hear certain Senators and Congressmen both Democrat and Republican, who talk a good game, but never deliver anything at all but words.

I also have no time for athletes and entertainers who wish to force their views on anyone other than themselves. When they take a public platform to simply speak ill of the USA or our President they are wasting everyone's time.
If their cause is valid, there are ways to seek and introduce legislation, which if supported by the majority, can one day become law.
If they simply don't like an elected official at any level, then they should throw their time and resources behind the candidate of their choice.
Once they have done that.... Oh, they did all of that, and their candidate lost. That does not mean you then act like a child and block and protest every single thing that then takes place.
Unfortunately, they do not seem able to grasp that last part.
To them, a democracy is fine only if it is their person.
Last I checked, that is not how it is supposed to be.

Marty
So Marty, the fat slob w an AR-15 strapped around his back walking into a WalMart to assert his 2nd Amendment rights is a patriot, NFL players on one knee demonstrating their 1st Amendment rights to free speech, they're SOBs.
And please don't give me any of this deference to the flag BS. Its not about a piece of cloth.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
Old 09-26-2017   #40
RussMcB

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Retired View Post
Please give me one or two examples why President Trump is such a horrible human being?
Well, I'm sure you'll disagree with all of this, but ...

What he said about John Glenn and about the Gold Star families.

He gained political fame with the ridiculous birther issue.

He has a long history of cheating people, not paying his bills, suing people who can't afford lawyers like he can.

He said he'd drain the swamp but his cabinet is filled with people from Goldman Sachs.

He called the White House a dump.

He is benefiting financially from his presidency (leasing to government agencies and raising rent in Trump Towers (by 200-500%?)

He shared classified information with the Russians, and had a meeting with Russians with no american press (we heard about it through the Russian press).

His first words to his UN audience was about his property across the street.

He's a draft dodger.

He encourages violence.

He pardoned a criminal with a know history of ignoring laws and treating prisoners badly.

He's a misogynist (grabbing 'em by the *****).

He complained about Obama's golf and vacations, then did much more in the first two months of his presidency.

He hired is inexperienced son-in-law to create peace in the middle east, solving the opioid problem, be responsible for Mexican diplomacy (thanks, dad), reforming care for veterans, reforming the criminal justice system, and reinventing government to be run like a business (and Jared has a HORRIBLE record in business). I haven't heard any status reports on any of these. Maybe he's going to solve them all and announce them all at once.

He doesn't want to disrespect white supremacists, but has no problem putting other groups of people down.

He's in a dick-measuring fight with an unstable leader who's threatening to send his nuclear bombs to America.

Today he informed us all that Puerto Rico is an island in a big ocean. A very very big ocean.

He speaks at a sixth grade level. He reportedly never reads anything more than a paragraph. He doesn't bother discussing things with generals. Today he tweeted about an Iranian rocket launch that didn't happen.

he constantly lies and only cares about himself.

He doesn't understand why football players are taking a knee, and trying to make it about disrespecting America. I think a good leader would want to understand why people are protesting and maybe do something about it. He doesn't even acknowledge it.

He raised a huge amount of money for his inauguration (much more than Obama's), and it seems some of the money not spent has been spent on remodeling Pence's house.

He's promised to donate millions of dollars, then doesn't and was caught.

He's lied about not knowing about the proposed meeting with Russians about Hillary's emails.

He talked about Hillary's emails for two years, then didn't bother to tell his administration not to use personal email accounts for white house communications.

He has done nothing to try and bring a divided America together, instead, most of his actions are the opposite.

There's more. I'm tired of typing.
Closed Thread