ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Old 10-08-2008   #11
4DSZR1

Default Re: New Member

Welcome Chris! I like that last picture too! Looks like you already learned a lesson on what kind of piucture you can post in Corvette Babes and what kind you can't.

Rick
4DSZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #12
djpatrick35

Congratulations. You sound like me when I first got mine...

Like you, I used to dream about having a ZR-1. Hell, I even drew ZR-1s for art projects in elementary school. But, hopefully, your dream will last longer than mine! Take care of her, she's a great car!
[B]1990 Black ZR-1 #2212[/B] Totaled... :(
[B]2007 Z51 'vert :mrgreen:[/B]
[B]1988 35th Ann. Edition #962[/B] (Sold...) :cry:
djpatrick35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #13
Hammer

Talking Re: New Member

Hello Chris,

Great first post and really nice to hear your story. As I mentioned in a PM I am fairly close to you (Boise). If you need any help or just want to rant, we are here and are available pretty much 24/7. We love talking about the car so don't be afraid or hesitate to post up on anythingconcerning the ZR-1.

Also be thinking West Gathering in SLC next year.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008   #14
USAFPILOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_32212 View Post
Hello to everyone.

My name is Chris Prucha, I am 25years old, I live just south of Salt Lake City and I bought the black on black 1993 ZR-1 #137 from Jim Stillwagner last December, the car had 89,000miles on it and has 92,000 currently. I just joined the registry about a month ago and I am still trying to figure all this out. I have wanted a ZR-1 since I was ten years old so to be a part of this car’s history is really a dream come true. I saw this car listed on Autotrader.com and I bought one way plane tickets for me and my roommate (at the time) from Salt Lake City to Tampa Florida just so I could test drive the car. Of course I bought it and I drove all the way to Dallas before I handed over the keys to my roommate. I got my first and so far my only speeding ticket in the ZR-1 that night somewhere in BFE Louisiana for 91 in a 60 but I was slowing down from topping out 4th at about 134mph. I considered it a $300 dollar donation to the hurricane relief effort. lol. We drove it straight through without stopping and it took us 36hours. I was nearly crying tears of joy when I pulled it into my garage for the first time. It’s been an awesome experience! I look forward to hopefully making it to an event or two next year and maybe get to meet some of you guys and trade stories. Here are a few pics I took over the summer. The car was still bone stock when I got it, here is a list of things I have done or am currently having done. myspace.com/chris_32212

Had the car repainted.
Chip from Exotic Muscle
Stainless works headers
B&B Stainless exhaust with the X pipe in place of the resonator
K&N filter
Modified air lid
Fidanza light weight flywheel
Stage two clutch

Where is that waterfall?
USAFPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008   #15
HADI-ZR1

Nice picures sweet car...good luck!
Old 10-24-2008   #16
xxxscimitarxxx

Welcome from another newb

fantastic pics. memeories like those will last a lifetime.

Dave
xxxscimitarxxx is offline   Reply With Quote