ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 11-23-2007   #11
WVZR-1

Default Re: searching for owner of 1991 zr-1

Ive got '91 #1999 and I'm sure interested if someone has any knowledge of it's "heritage"! It's been used for sure. It has the Forced Air Package, plenum spacers and the shifter has a bit of a "notchy" feel but appears like factory, maybe a KWR modification?

Car is white/gray, it's been through Louisiana, Texas and found me in Wisconsin.
WVZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #12
WB9MCW

Welcome wvzr1 to the forum and ZR-1 ownership.

Post a pic of your new baby in the members section for all of us to see.

There is one other WI member with a White on White ZR-1.

Glad to have you aboard!!!

I would start your own thread on your vette heritage so all will see and do not miss your question.
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008   #13
Wild and Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Corcoran
I am the original owner of a 1991 ZR-1 #1G1yz23J3M5801693 and have the original window sticker and presentation case with extra window sticker and brochures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
Ron,
I'm Keeping track of 1991 Z's. Can you tell me what colors yours was?
I don't guess this helps much, but just in case...Before I got my '93, I looked at a Black/Black '91 owned by a guy by the same name {Ron Corcoran}. Possibly the same car? I will check my old emails and see if I kept the vin# but I doubt I still have it, I have had mine nearly 4 years and best I can remember, this one would have been looked at ... at least a year before that. I just remember the name as it is a little unusual.

Sorry, just checked old emails and I did not save it. I am positive it was Black exterior but I am unsure about the interior, it may have been grey but I doubt it, I was really looking for Black/Black.

Last edited by Wild and Blue; 01-15-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Wild and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #14
karterdon

I have #267 Brilliant Red Met. - Code 75U & Both Tops
Don Yoakem

ZR1-8.JPG
karterdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #15
Hammer

Talking Re: searching for owner of 1991 zr-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by karterdon
Don Yoakem

Attachment 232
Don, 75U is Dark Red Metallic, which your picture shows it to be. Looks very nice. How many miles on it?
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008   #16
WB9MCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by karterdon
Don Yoakem

Attachment 232

Reminds me of my first vette my 84!! It was gold orig. but had a repaint to the dark red metallic. Sold it to a good friend so I still see it on a regular basis. Really did love that color alright!!! After all it was my first!!! LOL

"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-01-2008   #17
WB9MCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvzr1
Ive got '91 #1999 and I'm sure interested if someone has any knowledge of it's "heritage"! It's been used for sure. It has the Forced Air Package, plenum spacers and the shifter has a bit of a "notchy" feel but appears like factory, maybe a KWR modification?

Car is white/gray, it's been through Louisiana, Texas and found me in Wisconsin.

How about those Pic of the new Z ???

Wanna see what White with Grey looks like???
Old 03-03-2008   #18
ernbuild

Mine is artic white with saddle interior, #962
ernbuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #19
SDZR-1

1991 RED/RED #1611
SDZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #20