ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 04-15-2014   #21
Schrade

Default Re: Heart of the Beast Apri 2014

Thanks guys - I'm doin' fine here; I think I can unload for this...

Are archived N/L's accessible for newb's?

PP for dues?
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Schrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014   #22
BigJohn

I must have deleted it with thirty other ZR-1 emails????????
BigJohn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014   #23
FU

To join :

http://www.zr1netregistry.com/Market...5/Default.aspx

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014   #24
We Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrade View Post
Thanks guys - I'm doin' fine here; I think I can unload for this...

Are archived N/L's accessible for newb's?

PP for dues?
Yes. On the home page under members only.

1990 Steel Blue/Black #2355
1990 Red/Red #1473
1991 Quasar /Black #118 Sold
1991 Turquoise/Black #766 Parted Out
1993 Yellow/White #179 Sold
1990 Black/Gray #1361 Headers/4:10s Sold
We Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014   #25
Vette Guy

All,

Thanks for the kind words! Remember, I simply take your stories about the ZR-1 and package them for the community in this publication. This document will also serve as a historical document of what was going on in the ZR-1 community, similar to how we look back upon previous newsletters. As such, we will provide the NCM with digital and hard-copy versions of the publication at years' end.

The photo of David Adams' ZR-1 is phenomenal, as will be the cover of Issue 36 already in work. I ask everyone to consider contributing to future issues, or simply letting me know what topics are of interest to you. In addition, I'm looking for your high-res photos for the cover of the HotB, as well as a 2015 Registry calendar.

...and to address comments, members have access to this issue as well as all previous issues of the Heart of the Beast, under the "member's only" portion of the website. I'm happy to hear everyone enjoys the HotB, and look forward to working with everyone to make Issue #36 as best as it can be.

Thanks again!
Mark
91 ZR-1 #2016
95 ZR-1 #21 DRM-600, LPE 385
Vette Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014   #26
A26B

Default Heart of the Beast April 2014

Without question, Issue #35 is equal to any major Corvette publication that I have ever read and even better than many.
1994 ZR-1, Black/Black, Lingenfelter Aerobody, 416cu in, 3.91 gears, coil-over susp, Brembo brakes, etc.
2016 Black-Red, 3LT-Z51 Auto 8-speed.
A26B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014   #27
Schrade

If you've changed your interior (Cognac -> Black), do you enter that? Or does it default to OE when you enter VIN?
I'm getting my snappics / threads removed blindly as fast as I can, to get in compliance with copyright / license TOS on the boards here (lots of FSM pages and other copyright / license violations on my part; sorry guys). And thanks to all the guys who didn't whine when I posted those FSM copyrighted / licensed stuff in my threads...

( :thumbsup: [b]and to think I complied with a mod's request to delete a pic of him in a Challenge Car in NCM Museum, so he wouldn't get in hot water)[/b]

Thanks to several guys here for sending parts FREE; BearlyFlying, WeGone, Geezer, GoldCylon, and more there, TonyD, mike100, fletchusmc...

1990 #2794; 4L60e Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless, Power Effects 3"

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-GHpfzty7DVU/UQn-0Ru2xAI/AAAAAAAAA14/08mz1p4QLD4/s445/Screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Old 04-16-2014   #28
FU

Excellent job on HOTB

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014   #29
Schrade

I'm logged in Registry, but can't get much further here:

Quote:
Error

Databinding methods such as Eval(), XPath(), and Bind() can only be used in the context of a databound control.

Old 04-26-2014   #30
Schrade

ANYbody?

Got logged in Registry with Reg username, NO prompt for $CC #, and no access...

Daniel checked in to look into it (thanks Daniel ); any other admin's for Registry server???