ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 11-10-2008   #21
HADI-ZR1

Default Re: Whos in?

Ok , then inform me the date you ship the book to me, so i can be aware of it.
also I will post the date i ship the book to next guy here in this Thread!
Old 11-10-2008   #22
Gunny

I'm in.

George
Gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #23
Z51JEFF

Everybody hold up on the emails and addresses,,Im gettin flooded.Ill go down the list and send an email when your name is up.I just need the first person on the list,Thanks.

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 11-10-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #24
Z51JEFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Can both lists be organized together so the book can make it's way across the country in an orderly manner. Maybe you can start by sending it to Hadi and then he can send it to the person on the east coast that is on the list. Just a thought. We could then use media mail and costs would be kept to a minimum for everyone. As well as problems with the book being shipped from one end of the country to the other.

I personaly wouldn't want to be responsible for this book going to the middle east (no that I will be).

Just some thoughts.
Id like to keep this as simple as possible,going down the list in order will keep it organized somewhat.I dont Think I want the book going out of the U.S. sorry Hadi.Id like a nice organized list but couldnt come up with anything and this thing started to lag so its starting to move.Im open to ideas.

Last edited by Z51JEFF; 11-10-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-10-2008   #25
Z51JEFF

I got an email from Bob Howard,sorry Bob I should have asked for the site avatar name before,which site list are you from?
Old 11-10-2008   #26
HADI-ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
I dont Think I want the book going out of the U.S. sorry Hadi.
Jeffe, why not? any problem with that?
though the idea would be nice even when this book reach to China!
Its fine if you dont want send it to me,no problem. Good luck! ;-)

Last edited by HADI-ZR1; 11-10-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2008   #27
Z Factor

Lightbulb Re: Whos in?

Quote:
Id like to keep this as simple as possible,going down the list in order will keep it organized somewhat.I dont Think I want the book going out of the U.S. sorry Hadi.Id like a nice organized list but couldnt come up with anything and this thing started to lag so its starting to move.Im open to ideas.
In my view our forum members should be given priority since this is the exclusive and true forum of our beloved ZR-1.
Aside from that, it depends on what you want to accomplish. If your primary goal is to have people read the KOTH bible, then you should send it to those who have not read it first.
If on the other hand you want it to be more of a guest-book then you could first send it to those who have already read it. Presumably their turn around time will be much faster than someone who will need to read it for the first time.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #28
Hammer

Talking Re: Whos in?

I just realized this was started on the Corvette Forum not here. Please remove me from the list, I have read it. Good luck.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008   #29
Z51JEFF

Its done,everyone will have to take a look on this site if they want in.As far as people who have read the book but want to be a part of this,thats fine.The list will start at the top and work its way down in order.Id like to get it sent out today but Im swamped working on a project but I will send it out tomorrow for sure.here will be no politics with this deal,if anybody got a problem with one site or another,save it.Like I stated before,I should have starte this here but i didnt.
Old 11-10-2008   #30
Hammer

Talking Re: Whos in?

Quote:
This is true but I did start over there,it would be kind of chicken $hit to ignore the other list and start here.What I will do is stop the list on that side and direct everything to this side,I should have done in the begining but I didnt.I did ask a Mod for some help and got nothing on the other side.Ive been out running aound getting boxes,labels.John,I could still use your help on this.
What help do you need. Haven't heard anything.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote