ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 03-17-2015   #21
WARP TEN

Default Re: I'm Back in Black

Hey Craig--great purchase. I sent you a PM about it the other day and wondered if you might have missed it. --Bob
2016 Long Beach Red Z06 #10281 "POPS Z"
1995 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN"--Haibeck 350/510 package, 4.10s, Hurst, Stock Exhaust with QTP Cutouts
--Sold but still running strong
1993 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING"
--Sold but still running strong, now with more than 120,000 miles
1967 Marlboro Maroon/Saddle Corvette Coupe 300 hp/4-spd
--Sold a long time ago
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
NCM Lifetime Member
Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
"Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"
WARP TEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015   #22
WB9MCW

Congrats Craig and so glad to see you find a great ride and solution. Nice color too!!!!
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015   #23
5ABI VT

Congrats ! Car looks beautiful ! As much as I tinker with my cars I have a soft spot for completely stock cars. I love the square exhaust tips on the Z ! Really like the wheels too.. big fan of the ccws and step lips !
5ABI VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015   #24
HIZNHRZ

Congrats Craig. Very nice looking Z. Hope you are able to work things out with your 90. That too is one good looking ZR-1!
HIZNHRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015   #25
Z51JEFF

Car looks great Craig,check it out in a few weeks.
Z51JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015   #26
HAWAIIZR-1

All,

Thanks for all the love and sorry for the late reply. I am in a graduate program and it is killing me at this age. I will tell every young person I see to go to school when you're young........

I am also going to try my best to make it to BG to see all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLSHOTS View Post
In black and especially with those wheels, your car has my vote for most badass Z of all time!

Thanks for your thoughts and greatly appreciated. Too many badass Zs in our community and this one is all show and no go for now.

I really appreciate it and like they say in an opposite way, "It's the people, not the cars"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvette98pacecar View Post
Craig, looks great I would not expect any less from you. Cant wait to hear about the mods.

Thanks Robert! I might have to leave this one alone so I can pass SMOG in this state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU View Post
Very nice Craig

Big Mahalo Frank! I was in the right place at the right time I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgbrv8 View Post
Looks great congratulations?

Thanks Dave, I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Jeff=- View Post
I think the 49th Street Rockers in Satin black would look Awesome on that car.. ( nto that I have firsthand experience or anything...

Nice purchase Craig.. So is the 90 in CA or HI currently?

Thanks Jeff. I have been thinking about those BFR rockers we bought and never thought about Satin black. My 90 is here, but kicked out of the garage on the side of the house....so sad! It is covered well though and not sure what to do. A friend invited me to go track the cars so I might looking to keep it for that if nothing else. I don't think anyone will buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondchance View Post
Rickey,
No offense but I would say yours may be an evil twin, perhaps?

Craig,
I'm so glad that you found and able to cut a deal on an exact Z you were looking for. So glad that you will be hanging with us for awhile. Now, let's see if we can help you get rid of that angelic halo...

Yun,

I'm holding you and Rich responsible for talking me into it. Thanks for your thoughts and I'll do what I can get away with here in CA. 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARP TEN View Post
Hey Craig--great purchase. I sent you a PM about it the other day and wondered if you might have missed it. --Bob

Thanks Bob. Sorry, I have been buried and finally getting around to answer posts and emails with my schooling consuming my life. PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WB9MCW View Post
Congrats Craig and so glad to see you find a great ride and solution. Nice color too!!!!

Big B, It has been a long time. Thanks and so nice to drive a Z again. Once you go black, you never go back.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ABI VT View Post
Congrats ! Car looks beautiful ! As much as I tinker with my cars I have a soft spot for completely stock cars. I love the square exhaust tips on the Z ! Really like the wheels too.. big fan of the ccws and step lips !

Hey Mike, Thanks, but you know I still have dreams about your awesome car (one of my all time favorites...short list). I'm on the fence, but trying to keep it stock. Just installed Marc's version 4 chip tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZNHRZ View Post
Congrats Craig. Very nice looking Z. Hope you are able to work things out with your 90. That too is one good looking ZR-1!

Thanks, I really appreciate your thoughts. I think I will end up having to get rid of the 90 but really want to keep the motor.......0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51JEFF View Post
Car looks great Craig,check it out in a few weeks.

Thanks and can't wait to meet you and see the Rolex of wheels too (your HREs).0
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

Last edited by HAWAIIZR-1; 03-18-2015 at 11:24 PM.
HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote