Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Because reporters are out of control!
Excellent Point
Dynomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015   #32
efnfast

Default Re: Crazy Bruce Jenner

Reporters only report what the people want.
efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015   #33
BigJohn

Steve do you need any help? I can bring the Big Truck!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015   #34
efnfast

Help with what John? I am moving my mother in law this weekend.
Old 06-12-2015   #35
BigJohn

Cool, OK!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015   #36
efnfast

Well, that would be interesting if you showed up in the big truck in the middle of Worcester.
Old 06-12-2015   #37
Bmak77

New to the forum, my personal thought is us Americans spend way too much time watching TV giving over compensated idiots more attention than they deserve. I say get rid of the boob tube and learn a new skill. My day job is in a cubical all day and on my free time trying to learn how to work on my cars. Willing to get dirty, but afraid I will screw things up.
Bmak77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015   #38
C4Ray
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmak77 View Post
New to the forum, my personal thought is us Americans spend way too much time watching TV giving over compensated idiots more attention than they deserve. I say get rid of the boob tube and learn a new skill.
Great advice. But not only this, so many guys don't realize how America is changing and women are becoming horribly obese, bossy, demanding, etc. Maybe Jenner woke up one morning and saw how American women get their way. Today men are almost like second class citizens. TV sitcoms portray us as dumb insubordinate buffoons and the really scary thing is our daughters watch their mother's actions and TV. I travel a great deal and every time I come back to America I am appalled with the women here. Outside of America, American women are considered the worst in the world in terms of wife and mother material. Just watch the stupid reality shows and notice how Bruce Jenner was treated like a buffoon in his own home. Another thing is greed. Nobody is talking about Jenner's income for his new freak reality show. There is a reason why people do things-for money, and Jenner is doing all he can to pump up his new freak show.

Greedy people in a greedy narcissistic industry called Hollywood.

Really sad what has become of our country and our culture.

Last edited by C4Ray; 06-14-2015 at 01:08 AM.
C4Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015   #39
MickeyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4Ray View Post
Great advice. But not only this, so many guys don't realize how America is changing and women are becoming horribly obese, bossy, demanding, etc. Maybe Jenner woke up one morning and saw how American women get their way. Today men are almost like second class citizens. TV sitcoms portray us as dumb insubordinate buffoons and the really scary thing is our daughters watch their mother's actions and TV. I travel a great deal and every time I come back to America I am appalled with the women here. Outside of America, American women are considered the worst in the world in terms of wife and mother material. Just watch the stupid reality shows and notice how Bruce Jenner was treated like a buffoon in his own home. Another thing is greed. Nobody is talking about Jenner's income for his new freak reality show. There is a reason why people do things-for money, and Jenner is doing all he can to pump up his new freak show.

Greedy people in a greedy narcissistic industry called Hollywood.

Really sad what has become of our country and our culture.
Well said. Could care less about Bruce Jenner. Too your point, you are right about how men are portrayed. Mindless dolts, but with help of thoughtful wife and kids he understands. Geez. I have a wife and 16 yr old daughter. Most of the men I've met through them over the last 10 years are such wusses. Their wives run all over them. Sad. Can't do anything without asking and the answer is usually no. If I or my wife for that matter, want to play golf hang with the guys or gals we do it. I have come to hate men that say "happy wife happy life." It just means bowing to her commands. No husband or wife should bow down. Yes you should make your wife happy, but by doing things to make her happy that come from you not what she commands. She will lose respect eventually for you. Then she is dating the pool boy! Lol

Just my 2 cents.
1990 ZR1 Red/Black #2469
1990 ZR1 Black/Black #843
1993 ZR1 Ruby 40th Anniversary #112
MickeyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015   #40
C4Ray
Banned
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
Well said. Could care less about Bruce Jenner. Too your point, you are right about how men are portrayed. Mindless dolts, but with help of thoughtful wife and kids he understands. Geez. I have a wife and 16 yr old daughter. Most of the men I've met through them over the last 10 years are such wusses. Their wives run all over them. Sad. Can't do anything without asking and the answer is usually no. If I or my wife for that matter, want to play golf hang with the guys or gals we do it. I have come to hate men that say "happy wife happy life." It just means bowing to her commands. No husband or wife should bow down. Yes you should make your wife happy, but by doing things to make her happy that come from you not what she commands. She will lose respect eventually for you. Then she is dating the pool boy!
Mickey:

I hear you loud and clear (and you're a smart guy because you know what is really happening today) but what is even more scarier is you're the only poster who has responded to my last post! Three weeks have passed and not one response! This is a male dominated forum and one would think more guys might respond and agree because this is all factual stuff. But sadly, very few have chimed in this thread and I think I know why....Many guys on this forum are married and the wife (most likely) has a financial stake in their toys or their ZR1, so posting in agreement could make the wife angry. God forbid the wife is angry! Yea, the new slogan should be "happy husband, happy life" because American women get away with murder. American men have become yes-wussies! It is so in your face and the sad part is most men don't even get it ... They have no idea how American women are so terrible. My hope is if more men did know the truth and we banned together to boycott all bad women, which in my opinion 90% of all American women. But it will never happen because men have become such buffoons! Another word used today is "Mangina" which means a man who will bow down and worship, even suffer mental and/or physical abuse from a woman.

If only more men knew the truth..... Really sad!

Last edited by C4Ray; 07-11-2015 at 01:42 AM.
C4Ray is offline   Reply With Quote