ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 11-17-2005   #61
Z Factor

Default Re: ZR-1 Net Registry FORUM RAFFLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1Randy
OK, you finally got me to do it. Happy to be one of the ZR1 gang.
Mighty professional setup you have here MoM. Now how do I set up all this CP stuff?
Hello and welcome to the forum.

In the bar above there is a "User CP" tab along with others like FAQ, Members List, and so on. If you click on it, you can modify your information. All you need to do is add your location and start posting to be eligible. The first post of this thread explains the requirements.

JIM
Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #62
HAWAIIZR-1

A little late, but I'm in.
Old 12-07-2005   #63
C-4 Now

I'm in. Want to learn more about ZR1!!
C-4 Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #64
TommyL

Sign me up.
TommyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005   #65
ZR-1 Mack

Better late than never
ZR-1 Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005   #66
Z Factor

There is only 1 week to go guys, so if you have not reached 50 posts yet, get a move on.

Old 12-20-2005   #67
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 Now
I'm in. Want to learn more about ZR1!!
this is the place to learn
Old 12-20-2005   #68
bobbyhi

Z-Factor,

Could you explain the rules again. What qualifies for the raffle? You will have to pardon my stupidness for not remembering.......sorry.
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005   #69
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhi
Z-Factor,

Could you explain the rules again. What qualifies for the raffle? You will have to pardon my stupidness for not remembering.......sorry.
As many of you know, we conducted a posting contest for the most posts within a one month period. It was a success, and there was some good natured competition for the ZR-1 Keychain. (BTW-For those unaware, the contest was won by Jim Jones of Ohio)

For those of you who like to post on the forum, but do not want compete for a prize, we have decided to conduct a free raffle. There will be three prizes awarded, namely the 2nd & 3rd place winners will receive an exclusive Limited Edition 15th Year ZR-1 Anniversary Pin. Only 300 were made, and once they are gone that is it, so try to win a piece of history. The following link shows the pin;

http://zr1netregistry.com/ZR1registrystore/

The Grand Prize winner will receive the holy grail of books in the ZR-1 community, "The Heart Of The Beast" by Anthony Young. This is a great book that is mandatory for the collection of any ZR1 owner or enthusiast.

To be eligible to win one of the prizes, the following will apply.

1) You must register on the forum with an ID. Guests will not be eligible.

2) You must list your location in the space provided in your profile. If you are already registered but do not have your location listed, go into your profile and put it in the space provided. Your state will suffice if you do not wish to list your city.

3) You must have a total of 50 posts by the time the raffle drawing is conducted, which will be held on December 27th, 2005. If you were to register today, you would only need to average a little over 1 post per day to be eligible. Of course if you already have a post count, it will take very little to reach 50, and if it is already higher than that, you are already eligible.

4) You will be free to start threads and/or post as much as you like in the appropriate section. However, while we are encouraging you to post more frequently on the forum, you cannot just post smilies or one word comments in an effort to reach 50 posts. The raffle winners posts will be generally scanned before notification to insure most forum activity was not just free posting.

5) You must also post once in this thread. This can be a free post with a simple smilie or hello if you wish.

6) Everyone who is registered on the forum and has 50 or more posts is eligible to win with the exception of Dave, Larry, or myself. The winners will be determined, announced, and notified within three days of the raffles drawing.

Our goal is to make the ZR-1 Net Registry Forum a place for you to frequent, make new friends and converse with old ones alike. We all share a passion for the ZR-1, so come spend some time on the forum, and help make it the premier place to interact with your fellow ZR-1 owners and enthusiasts.

GOOD LUCK

JIM

see post 1
Old 12-20-2005   #70
Z Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhi
Z-Factor,

You are all set having over 50 posts and having posted once in this thread.