ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 Technical Postings

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2011   #71
Z Factor

Exclamation Re: New Registry Tech Data Section: Members Only?

We are all adults here, so lets start acting like it. I've tried to reason with people like adults, but apparently I will need to speak to some like children.

The next post in this thread that is off the topic will be met with consequences.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt - April 23, 1910
Old 09-24-2011   #72
Hammer

Red face Re: New Registry Tech Data Section: Members Only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A26B View Post
John,
You are completely mistaken. Everything in this thread is simply a conversation exchanging thoughts and ideas. It is NOT policy or even a proposed policy. Please do not make more out of it than it really is.
Thanks,
Jerry,

How can I be completely mistaken when you stated the following in post #34:

"I would suggest that the proposed tech data section (or whatever we ultimately call it) replace the existing Registry maintenance section. I do NOT recommend another similar section."
Call it what you will, replace is replace. A policy may not be in place right now, and this may only be a suggestion, and you may have made a recommendation, but the way the Board is run, all it takes is a motion and a second and it becomes policy.

I think I am on topic as I made a suggestion to members of this forum about the current maintenance section on the website. I also suggested moving this thread a long time ago since this topic was about "...Members Only" and what they thought.

A revised statement from you and other Board members would go a long way. I don't mean a statement that says I am not reading this correctly, but one that states something like, "I/we was/were wrong, the Maintenance Section on the website will not be changed or removed in any way, shape or form."
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][I]2015 ZL1 [/I][I]Camaro #1121 BLACK/BLACK 6 SPD (540 RWHP)[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]1991 ZR-1 #458 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK 72[/COLOR]k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])
1991 ZR-1 #473 [COLOR=red]RED/[/COLOR][COLOR=black]BLACK [/COLOR]37k miles ([B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B])[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Last edited by Hammer; 09-24-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-24-2011   #73
QB93Z

Default Re: New Registry Tech Data Section: Members Only?

The Mission of the ZR-1 Net Registry is to connect ZR-1 enthusiasts from all over the world to share facts and information, to seek out technical help, and to just "talk" about this truly "World Class" automobile.

Nothing that has been written or said by any Board member in any way diminishes our support tor the ZR-1 Community.

This thread is closed.

Jim Voter

1990 Black ZR-1 - sold
1993 Quasar Blue ZR-1
1994 Competition Yellow ZR-1
1995 Dark Purple ZR-1

Maryland State Coordinator
WAZOO Member
Closed Thread