ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Pacific Region

Old 09-03-2020   #1
PhillipsLT5

Default Run To The River Nov 7

ACE Group
My wife, Melinee and I are planning a trip in our Corvette to Laughlin on Saturday November 7th to escape lockdown and incessant boredom to have some normal fun! We will be staying 2 nights and wanted to invite all of our friends in ACE along for a great cruise and to have fun also!

The meet up will be at the Mobil gas station/store @ 9:000 AM on Hwy 93 just north of Wickenburg. We plan a 9:20 AM departure time from there following north on Hwy 93 to Hwy 40, where we will then proceed west on Hwy 40 to Kingman where we will turn onto Hwy 68 west to Laughlin, NV. After arriving we will drive to the Aquarius Resort parking lot and the caravan will drive to a local restaurant for lunch. The name and location of the restaurant will be disclosed in an upcoming post from my investigations and club member preferences, I hope to receive soon!

I am hoping that a good number of people will be up for this event so that I can begin calling and looking to set up a good rate for rooms, food discounts, drink discounts, chip extras, preferred parking, etc.! There are many nice hotels and resorts to stay at in Laughlin and everyone will be on their own to arrange for their stay, but if I can receive a good response I will do my best to ensure a nice weekend at a place like The Aquarius!

So, everyone get busy checking your calendars and planning for a fun cruise and weekend in November! This activity has not been done in a long time, so let's get together and have a great time!
PhillipsLT5 is offline   Reply With Quote