ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 03-27-2012   #1
efnfast

Default Close to an end? Obama an illegal.

Maybe we can finally get our country back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQp6qSgX_I&feature=youtu.be

More evidence the birth cert. is a forgery.

efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #2
ZONER 95

Default Re: Close to an end? Obama an illegal.

Thats very interesting.....considering all the technology available at the Presidents disposal I can see where this could easily be done....seems like the best evidence yet... but not reported by the lame stream media....just this local affiliate.....hmmmmmm
95 ZR-1 #178
Black/Beige
Dunn Heads
ZONER 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #3
carter200

Quote:
Originally Posted by efnfast View Post
More evidence the birth cert. is a forgery.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

LT5 Reg# 868 *RIP*
ZR1NET Founding Mem #155
carter200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #4
USAFPILOT

when does the impeachment process start? Will Biden be running for re-election?
1994 #293 ZR-1 Stainless Works Long Tube Headers, B&B catback w/ X-Pipe, 18" Shelby Series One Wheels, SLP CAI.
USAFPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012   #5
XfireZ51

Early April Fool's joke.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012   #6
SteelBlueZR1

Wow! This is really compelling story (not?!). If a volunteer investigator - Mike Zullo hired by a rogue Sherriff Arpaio, who himself is under investigation by a Federal Grand Jury for abuse of power, tells a local Fox News affiliate their investigation - prompted by the Tea Party - reveals Obama faked his Birth Certificate... It must be true?
Come on people, use your common sense here and understand the source of allegations is too suspect to claim - "Confirmed Obamas Birth Cert is a Fake.". Our Country's greatness will whither away, unless we seek truths vs. opinions based on preconceived notions - garbage in = garbage out.
Everyone I've met thru ZR1 Net seems to be caring, compassionate and tolerant, so why fill our board with politically motivated banter, when we are really here to share our passion for ZR1's?
I no longer read Corvette Forum, as it is full of political rhetoric and hate speech. I prefer to leave politics to political blogs and ZR1's to the ZR1 forum.
Haibeck chip, slotted rotors, camber brace, C-beam plates, OBX exhaust, Nitto NT555 tires
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SteelBlueZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012   #7
efnfast

I considered this may not be the place to post that before I did. Just seems like a lot of people are getting really worried, I believe with good reason.
efnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012   #8
GOLDCYLON

This is in Off topic which is Ok. In short the White House has some answering to do. Everyone knows you cant move objects in a scanned document. So????
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012   #9
XfireZ51

SB,

Off Topic is the place to post this type of stuff. I don't mind an educated counter point and discussion. That is how our democracy works best. However, I wouldn't put the birther issue and Sheriff Arpiao in a category anywhere near resembling intelligent discourse. If you watched the total of the newscast in this thread, you'll note that the ONLY response the reporter got was from a Republican Congressman who affirmed his position that the President IS an American citizen born in Hawaii. I notice nobody of any consequence has taken up Sheriff Joe's earth shattering announcement.
1984 Corvette Z-51/4+3 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474 SOLD
1992 Corvette ZR-1 Black Rose/Cognac #458
2014 Honda VFR Interceptor DX
XfireZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012   #10
scottfab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueZR1 View Post
(some snipped here) - prompted by the Tea Party - reveals Obama faked his Birth Certificate... It must be true?
Come on people, use your common sense here and understand the source of allegations is too suspect to claim - "Confirmed Obamas Birth Cert is a Fake.". Our Country's greatness will whither away, unless we seek truths vs. opinions based on preconceived notions - garbage in = garbage out.
Everyone I've met thru ZR1 Net seems to be caring, compassionate and tolerant, so why fill our board with politically motivated banter, when we are really here to share our passion for ZR1's?
I no longer read Corvette Forum, as it is full of political rhetoric and hate speech. I prefer to leave politics to political blogs and ZR1's to the ZR1 forum.
Well said. So very well said. If folks just stop for a moment and think clearly they can see the hate behind much anti Obama stuff. Personally I don't trust ANYTHING I hear on Fox "News". A resent special on the owner of Fox (Murdock) told how they hire "opinionists" instead of reporters to find the news. The special was on the Bloomberg channel.

Vett owner since 1979._It's about the car and the people
scottfab is offline   Reply With Quote