ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Canadian Region

Old 04-14-2009   #1
MB ZR1

Default Lets see our Canadian ZR-1s

I was thinking we needed a new thread here so lets see them.

1990 ZR-1 S/n 1096
MB ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #2
flyin ryan

Default Re: Lets see our Canadian ZR-1s

I like the weeds hanging under your Silverado, no fooling around huh. I don't see a 2 wheel drive truck in your future
Old 04-15-2009   #3
MB ZR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyin ryan View Post
I like the weeds hanging under your Silverado, no fooling around huh. I don't see a 2 wheel drive truck in your future
I like playing in the mud. I'll never own a 2 wheel drive truck. That is one of my favorite pics. It was the day after I brought my vette home and I ended up going for a drive with 3 of my buddies and we ended up playing in the mud. I pulled out my car just to take the pic with my dirty truck and my clean car.

1990 ZR-1 S/n 1096
Old 04-15-2009   #4
Cdn ZR1 95

Love the thread. I will try to get a little more creative with the camera in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to see Ryan's ruby.

Cdn ZR1 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #5
MB ZR1

I really like the shot with the top off. I'm going to look for some creative areas for more pics like that this summer.

1990 ZR-1 S/n 1096
Old 04-16-2009   #6
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdn ZR1 95 View Post
Love the thread. I will try to get a little more creative with the camera in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to see Ryan's ruby.
Factory license plate screws...nice . I'll post some pics, just a little busy right now. Some shots of my & Craigs427 AB Zee in the Members Rides section & in my Albums if you want a peek .
Old 04-16-2009   #7
Cdn ZR1 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB ZR1 View Post
I really like the shot with the top off. I'm going to look for some creative areas for more pics like that this summer.
After 13 years I was the first one to take the top off if you can believe it. Clear top has never been on the car.
Old 04-16-2009   #8
Cdn ZR1 95

Quote:
Factory license plate screws...nice . I'll post some pics, just a little busy right now. Some shots of my & Craigs427 AB Zee in the Members Rides section & in my Albums if you want a peek .
Checked out members rides. Very, very nice! Always wanted a Ruby vert since '93 but couldn't pass on the black 95Z when I saw it last year. Still have a soft spot for the Ruby colour. Is your Ruby a Cdn Car? Pretty nice Ruby vert on ebay from Alberta this week as well (auto sigh...)
Old 04-17-2009   #9
flyin ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdn ZR1 95 View Post
Checked out members rides. Very, very nice! Always wanted a Ruby vert since '93 but couldn't pass on the black 95Z when I saw it last year. Still have a soft spot for the Ruby colour. Is your Ruby a Cdn Car? Pretty nice Ruby vert on ebay from Alberta this week as well (auto sigh...)
Thanks for the comments . No, no Ruby Zee's were ever sold in Canada. Mine came out of MI, I'm the 2nd owner. Don't blame you for not passing up your Black 95, i was going to comment in my post yesterday how good your car looked in Black
Old 04-17-2009   #10
Cdn ZR1 95

Quote:
Thanks for the comments . No, no Ruby Zee's were ever sold in Canada. Mine came out of MI, I'm the 2nd owner. Don't blame you for not passing up your Black 95, i was going to comment in my post yesterday how good your car looked in Black
I thought the Ruby database shows 5 Canadian Ruby Z's. I would be very surprised if there were no cars shipped to Canada out of 245.