ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2017   #1
Patriot Dude

Default New member, former C5 Z06 owner, considering a ZR-1

New forum member here. I recently became interested in the ZR-1 mostly due to the 1990 ZR-1 that is currently on Bringatrailer, I've been reading the comments of current and former ZR-1 owners and I've been researching in my free time ever since.

I sold my 03 50th Anniversary Z06, a few weeks ago. It was a stock quicksilver metallic with 15k miles. I was attracted to the C5 Z06 because of the unique differences between it and the regular C5, and it's a great value as a Corvette generally is. I liked the car a lot but for some reason I did not love it. It's something I can't explain. It was an awesome car, I had it for 3 years, but it just didn't stick.

I've been thinking about trying to find a nice 94 because I do want a passenger airbag. This seems like a really good online community as well which makes owning a rare and unique car more fun and a bit easier.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I attached a few photos of me and my old car, and my last drive. I took my 8 year old daughter for one last drive the night before the new owner picked it up.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1987.JPG (115.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1988.JPG (151.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1981.JPG (111.6 KB, 56 views)
Patriot Dude is offline   Reply With Quote