ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 01-18-2011   #21
tomtom72

Default Re: North East Region events for 2011

Hey Dave, are you coming to the Gathering this yr? If so I was thinking that March or April would be the target dates for a Major Maintenance Day for your car so it's ready for the trip to BG. Just asking. I'll load up my DD with my go bag & be there rain, snow or high water...after I do a mapquest that is.

Doug, ummm Sir, yes Mr. Chief of Staff....Mr. Exec....if we were British I'd say Number Two....

Capt'n.....yea, yea, a name & a logo...yea that's the ticket!

Darin! You & the Capt'n can be the Technical Supervisors.....no dirt on the hands.

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011   #22
QB93Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxdeidave View Post
wow guys! this is shaping up to be a killer weekend! I hope we can find a date that will work for everybody.....How's late July, early August look?

Just some food for thought, I'm VERY seriously looking at the billet steel single mass set up from carolina clutch. I'm sure you WAZOO boys have done a set up similar to that at least once...... With all the hands on deck that weekend I'm also thinking a plenum pull for wires and injectors would be in order. Get my chip tweaked to fix the idle and I think I should be in business....
now if we can just get rid of the @#$%@ snow we can get down to it!
Dave
Plenum pull is no problem.

I reccommend posting a thread in the General or Tech Section of the forum and ask people for their opinion about the Carolina Clutch billet flywheel. You will get a lot more responses than you will here in the NE Regional Section.

Jim
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011   #23
voxdeidave

Already have Jim.....
I've been going back and forth with the SM/DM flywheel question for a little bit now, and I've had very good response from the gang on the question.
1991 ZR-1 #384
1969 MGB OD, Pertronix, Monza
1972 MGB project

Life should be filled with classy music and fast cars!
voxdeidave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011   #24
voxdeidave

Unfortunately Tom, most of my time in the early spring is chewed up with work.....we all know the three best reason to be a teacher, right?......June, July, and August!
And, the real reason, I am selling a few other toys to generate the funds to put back into my vette. I'm doing a major engine rebuild plus clutch on my daily driver mg midget right now. That little things gets over 45 miles to the gallon, so I really need to get her back on the road with the price of gas these days! I'll need to lick my wounds for a few months before I'm ready to play with the next toy!
1991 ZR-1 #384
1969 MGB OD, Pertronix, Monza
1972 MGB project

Life should be filled with classy music and fast cars!
voxdeidave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011   #25
tomtom72

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxdeidave View Post
Unfortunately Tom, most of my time in the early spring is chewed up with work.....we all know the three best reason to be a teacher, right?......June, July, and August!
And, the real reason, I am selling a few other toys to generate the funds to put back into my vette. I'm doing a major engine rebuild plus clutch on my daily driver mg midget right now. That little things gets over 45 miles to the gallon, so I really need to get her back on the road with the price of gas these days! I'll need to lick my wounds for a few months before I'm ready to play with the next toy!
sorry Dave. I get antsy to start working on a vette about now. I hear you on the Vette Appropriations Bill # H. R. 90-95-ZR-1.... post up when you are ready and I shall be there to lend assistance!

Oh, on the price of gas....I look at it this way. The higher it goes, the less cars on the roads and the more empty space for us ZR-1's!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote