ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1s and ZR-1 Parts For Sale/Wanted

Old 10-25-2016   #21
WVZR-1

Default Re: ISO Tech1 adapter 3000053 (16 - 12 ALDL)

GC - Gotta love those SSK (Self Service Kiosk) in the lobby of the Post Office - The tracking mentioned that it the SSK had reported to the system that the package was electronically processed at the SSK and then went on with the expected info. THANKS!!!
WVZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016   #22
GOLDCYLON

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVZR-1 View Post
GC - Gotta love those SSK (Self Service Kiosk) in the lobby of the Post Office - The tracking mentioned that it the SSK had reported to the system that the package was electronically processed at the SSK and then went on with the expected info. THANKS!!!
Yep I like them as they allow me to send items out in the early AM when I head into work. However they have jammed on me before and the postage spindles wad up and don't dispense the postage. Which then means you have return when they are open as they verify that the postage never dispensed and postage labels are treated as cash. Last time it happened it must have taken an hour for a postal worker to unwad all the electronic labels for folks to come in and claim they had a problem to get a refund. This has happened to me twice before and the guy behind the counter told me the second time it happened that I was lying and that what is said happened was impossible. Another worker had to tell him he was wrong they had been pulling apart the wad for hours.
GOLDCYLON - 91 ZR-1 #2014
GOLDCYLON - 90 ZR-1 #2794, 4L60e (Formerly Schrade's)

GOLDCYLON - 11 CTS-V

Arizona State Director

91 WHITE/BLACK #2014. 380 P&P&PCed,Ported Heads, Jeal Long tubes, Corsa Exhaust/FIKSE FM-5s /LED TLs, LED Headlights, Front Wilwood 6 piston narrowlite calipers and rear Wilwood caliper street shop mod,CNCed Coolant Pipes,TPI Cvr,Filter cover,Stainless Bolts, DRM/DOM PROM /ZFDOC mod build #102,DRLs,BMAD with stainless Debris Screen,Coplan Air Blaster, Pioneer APP Radio 4,Brey-Krause HB,Sub Bar,Fire extinguisher seat mount,DRM Coilovers,LEDs everywhere,Compass mirror (orange),V1 DIC hidden display, Homelink sun visor, Carbon Fiber top x3 and APSIS Carbon Fiber interior, APSIS CF Steering Wheel/NAPA Leather, Banski trailing arms, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension) ZFDoc drive shaft safety loop, raptor shift light (orange),AO engineering louver front plate, Console seat cushion, 96CE seats with black custom Sheepskins, ss billet catch can,Viper remote entry/alarm,Cragar Rear Louvers,LED side louver lights, Dewitts Radiator with SPAL fans and a Woods 160 T-Stat

90 RED/BLACK #2794. 4L60e Automatic Stage V by RPM Transmission, TCI Dedicated TCM, OBX Stainless Headers, Corsa Exhaust, SAN Secondaries and Haibeck PROM, Exotic Muscle Coil overs, LED Interior Lights, LED Tail Lights, LED Headlights, 94 Sport seats with black custom Sheepskins , Cragar rear louvers, GS Front calipers, Banski Trailing arms, APSIS Carbon Fiber steering wheel, Front and Rear Baer Eradispeeds, DRLs, Guldstrand front suspension,urethane bushings from Prothane (total suspension), Dewitt's Raditor with Dual SPAL fans and a Haibeck 170 T-Stat

11 RED/GREY CTS-V
GOLDCYLON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016   #23
WVZR-1

The fellow who had my Tech2 was going to be "in the vicinity" today so we met and I've my Tech2 and I'll have Daryll's adapter for the Tech1 maybe tomorrow or Friday.

I powered the Tech2 from my '03 Bonnevile and I was able to toggle through ALL GM back to '92, Saturn to '91. I must have updated the 32M card in '11 vs '12 because software is 32.001 and '11 is the most current.

I should be well equipped for this '95 Park Ave that has the 16 pin OBD2 ALDL.
WVZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote