ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 Members' Rides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2023   #1
Raykahn

Default 1990 #2659

Hello, I haven't posted pics of my car here so figured I should probably get around to it.

Bought it last Jun/July. Overall in very good shape. Documentation that came with it suggests its a 368 making 550hp. I do plan to determine whether or not that is accurate, but boy does it feel like its true!

First time owning a 'fun' car, and it has been a blast so far. I've taken it to a couple car shows and done a few events with some of the local corvette clubs. Originally I was looking at C3 Corvettes, but shied away because I was afraid of dealing with frame rust.

WAZOO has been great as well. That really is a fantastic group of people.

I have almost no information on previous owners. Dealer told me the last owner had passed away. I did recently find an old receipt stashed in a very odd spot that has the name Tom Wong from a Sears in Annapolis, MD. Perhaps that name rings a bell with someone here?

Here is picking it up from the dealership with my girlfriend. It was in desperate need of a wash!

Door sill cover that is on both driver and passenger sides.

First car show!

This was at an annual picnic outing with North Virginia Corvette Club and Old Dominion Corvette Club. I am a member of both. On this particular outing I was the only C4!

Recent pic after waxing it. Paint is not perfect, but it does clean up well. I plan to have two of my panels repainted soon to fix the most glaring issues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3037 (1).jpg (194.4 KB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4934.jpg (114.5 KB, 319 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (222.6 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3992.jpg (183.5 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4604 (2).jpg (179.7 KB, 319 views)
Raykahn is offline   Reply With Quote