ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 04-21-2017   #21
Racinfan83

Default Re: New to corvettes.

Look at it this way. It's not your daily driver. So if it sits in a pile of parts waiting for you to have time/$ to get it fixed the way you want it - then it isn't hurting anyone as long as you get it back running within a decent time frame. My Z sits in the garage in running condition covered and on a battery tender 99% of the time. Because I don't have time to do anything with it - even drive it. I have a full time job, wife has a full time job opposite of mine + a part time business owner/operator job, and taking care of my house/vehicles/volunteer work with animal rescue etc is basically another full time job. So don't sweat it. You got a decent price, and I've heard that some military bases have "hobby shops" where you and your buddies can work on cars? Just have fun with it and learn while doing. Personally I would focus on a light/medium hp mod/refresh of the current engine and go from there...
Thanks for your service!
[CENTER][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=4][I][B] **Now Sold** 1990 ZR-1 #2093, Black on Black..[/B][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Racinfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, build, cam, mod