ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Club Regional Areas > Northeast Region

Old 04-20-2011   #21
tomtom72

Default Re: ZR-1 Northeast Get Together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic ZR-1 View Post
Tom & Scott,
I'll try to make it for a Tuesday nite get together, but I can't make it for a couple weeks due to prior commitments (even us retirees have prior commitments...). It's about an hour & 20 or so from Mystic. I spoke w/Lou the other day, hopefully he can make it too.
Tom: give me a call when you decide to go.
Doug
You got it Doug. I also will not be able to clear Tuesday nights until after the Gathering at BG. Tuesday nights after 5/17 look to be okay for me. I've got a class at night that meets every Tuesday till then.

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011   #22
Mystic ZR-1

That's for sure, you've got class...
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011   #23
tomtom72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic ZR-1 View Post
That's for sure, you've got class...
about as much class as a broken piece of glass!
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011   #24
94Admiral

Looks like great weather here tomorrow for a Burgerittoville get-together.

Will definitely be there. If you plan on stopping by, should run 5:45 - dusk.
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
94Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011   #25
Mystic ZR-1

Scott,
Unfortunately, I can't make it for the next few Tuesdays. But it's definitely on my "to do" list. I'll try to talk some of our local club members into attending too. Are you "in" for the Lime Rock get together on July 9?
Doug
Mystic ZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #26
94Admiral

Ughh. Forecast changed this morning, the rain looks to be here earlier.....by this afternoon.

Maybe next week?
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1991 Red/Red [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 350 500 HP [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]Corsa Exhaust and [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=red]4:10 Dana 44 gears[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black]1994 Admiral Blue/[COLOR=silver]Grey[/COLOR] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]Haibeck 368 530 HP[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][LIST][*][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]DRM Coilovers, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]Baer EradiSpeed Brakes, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]B&B 4th generation exhaust, 18" Face Polished Fikse FM5s, [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue]4:10 Dana 44 gears, and a BB tranny. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/LIST]
Old 05-11-2011   #27
andersra

Hi Scott,

I made a last second decison and went to Burgerittoville last night. I'm glad i went. I met sveral of your local members. I plan to do this more as time allows.

Bob
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011   #28
94Admiral

Bob-

Sorry to miss you there...the guys are great. Hope you had a nice evening...then again, I'm sure you did!

Wound up having shoulder surgery Friday...will be fine, but won't be driving for 4 weeks.

Please let me know when you go next time...will try to get a ride over there.

Scott
Old 05-12-2011   #29
andersra

I hope you heal quickly. Sometimes these are last minute decsions, but I will let you knw. I look forward to meeting you.

Bob
andersra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011   #30
94Admiral

Burgerittoville is definitely a go this evening...there will also be a local reporter doing a story tonight. 6:00 PM start.

FYI, Doug and I both took home trophies from the weekend show in New Hampshire. Great show....would like to have seen a few more ZR-1s there.....

My 94 Admiral had some photos taken of it and posted on the "other forum" under the Northeast events section by one of the attendees. Doug and are can also be seen conversing in the background of one of the earlier shots...no doubt a serious discussion about our beasts!!!!