ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > For Sale & Wanted (General)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2013   #1
t5irocz

Default Gorgeous '90 L98 6-speed Vette For Sale

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well and to meet a bunch of you in Carlisle this time next week!

After 10 years, lots of fun and tons of blood sweat and tears, i'm selling my very nice 90 vette. After buying my low mile IROC and the Callaway ZR1 last year, this car has been used less than 10 miles. I have only put about 2800 miles on it since buying it in 2003, all of which were to car shows and cruise nights.

Many many hours invested into detailing this car for corvette shows and cruise nights over the last 10 years.

All original paint. It has the very rare cloth interior which is mint. Glass top. One of the last cloth cars ever made. 6-speed speed density car, the original wheels and tires were removed when new but are back on the car now, so it has its original good year gatorback tires. The car has 56k miles, No stories, just an all original car that is the cleanest you'll find.

I have over 200 hours into just polishing the undercarriage. I had detailed it for "super-street" class at corvette shows, outside, inside, and undercarriage. It consistently won best in class, best C4, best undercarriage, most original, etc. The exhaust was jet coated and looks incredible.

I need to focus time, effort, and space to the CR1. I'm looking to use some of the $$ to invest in my CR1 as well as buy another f-body car, 87-90 Trans am GTA or IROC-Z, or a 91-92 Z28 1LE with under 20k miles.

$13,900 obro, serious inquires only please, thanks!
ayrikzr1vet@aol.com

Thanks!
Erik
t5irocz is offline   Reply With Quote