ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > General > ZR-1 Net Registry Club News

Old 12-01-2006   #1
WB9MCW

Exclamation Congrats to the WINNERS...NEW CLUB ELECTION RESULTS......

CONGRATS TO------------------------

FROM OUR MOTHER's DESK................................

"Well the election is over and the winners are:

For President - Ron Kreigh with 84% of the votes
For Vice-President - Ron Hanselman with 83% of the votes
For Events/PR Director - Uly Uplinger with 79% of the votes
For Race/NCM Director - Chris Gilliand (who ran unopposed)

Congratulations to everyone and thank you to those that took the time to
vote in our new leaders.

The follow officer positions went unopposed so these folks will continue
in their present function:

Secretary - Mim Petersen
Treasurer - Dan Durbin
Membership Director - Bill Hedberg
Editor - Dwight Eickmeier

These new officers will start their new positions on Jan 1st 2007.

It was a privilege to serve these last 2 years as President. I know
these people will carry on in the same proud and ethical manner as we
have the past 2 years.

I wish them all the best and I hope everyone will give them the same
support as you gave me.

Thank you!

Mom"

Ron now gets to become "MOM" and I know he will do us PROUD,,,,
congrats to all the winners and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.......

THE PREZIDENTS PRIDE AND JOY THE FAMOUS "LPE-LSV ZR-1"
LPE=
LSV="LINGENFELTER SUPER VETTE"
RON HAS THE "KING" OF THE HIGH MILEAGE LPE-LSV ZR-1's OUT THERE!!!

427 CID LS2 Twin Turbo Commemorative Corvette

725 Horsepower / 730 lbs-ft of torque
427 CID Intercooled Twin Turbo

Serial numbers still available call today!

Lingenfelter is proud to announce this very special car was on the May 2006 cover of Road & Track Magazine. Pick up this issue and experience the thrill of the wide-open throttle acceleration; Z51 based hard cornering capability and outstanding braking performance that this special car possesses. Every Commemorative Edition series Corvette has many specific features that make this the most collectable Lingenfelter Corvette series ever produced.

The Commemorative Edition series C6 Corvette features a hand built LS1,LS2 based 427 CID Gen II twin turbo engine cranking out over 600 HP at the rear wheels on 93 octane-unleaded fuel. Each Corvette is carefully crafted by master fabricators and features hand built 304 stainless steel turbo manifolds, custom ducting and liquid to air charge cooler system. Each car gets a custom Caravaggio Conolly leather interior, Lingenfelter C6 body kit, massive 345 series Michelin Sport tires on 19”x12” rear HRE forged three piece aluminum wheels, Brembo brakes, serial numbered badges, side emblems and much more!

Complete cars start at under $140,000.00. Only 25 cars will be built and serial numbers can be reserved now.
Order poster only $13.95 with shipping

Vehicle Specifications:

2006 C6 Corvette - coupe or convertible color choice of: black, victory red or yellow exterior with ebony or cashmere interior

6 Speed manual transmission

Z51 springs, sway bars & custom built shocks

Navigation system with XM Radio

Export specification vehicles are also eligible to be included in this series

Lingenfelter package inclusions:

725 horsepower 427 CID engine with the new Lingenfelter GEN-2 twin intercooled twin turbo package

Corsa 304 stainless steel exhaust system - with two 4" pro series tips

Heavy duty dual disk clutch assembly

Brembo 4 piston calipers, two piece rotors, stainless lines - front & rear with Lingenfelter logo

Custom Caravaggio conolly leather seats, console cover, shifter knob/boot, e-brake knob/boot, steering wheel and duffle bag

Unique body enhancements including: Lingenfelter C6 hood, Lingenfelter front spoiler, Lingenfelter side skirts and unique one piece rear fascia with Lingenfelter logo embossed - The lage embossed center logo is only available on this special edition car

Michelin Pilot Sport tires with Lingenfelter mini tub kit and 345/30/ZR19 series in the rear

Lingenfelter 756 Series 19" C6 forged three piece aluminum wheels - by HRE

Special seat embossing, serial numbered plaque, wheel centers, Lingenfelter brushed finished fender badges

Special commemorative C6 coil covers complete with the classic John Lingenfelter signature

Commemorative Edition Hypertech HyperPac Onboard Diagnostic Computer

Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected

Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
__________________________________________________ _______________
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by WB9MCW; 12-01-2006 at 10:16 AM.
WB9MCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #2
Z Factor

Thumbs up Re: Congrats to the WINNERS...NEW CLUB ELECTION RESULTS......

I concur with the above and congratulate all those who have chosen to give their time and effort on behalf of us.

However I do not think of Ron as our new "Mom" since there can only be one of those ( ).
I believe Ron will serve us well just as he did as VP, and stake out his own identity as well as the other officers during their term.

Z Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006   #3
WB9MCW

Default Re: Congrats to the WINNERS...NEW CLUB ELECTION RESULTS......

YEP YER RIGHT ABT THE "MOM" PART Z-Factor...THERE CAN ONLY REALLY BE THE ONE AND ORIG. "MOM"

WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT "NICK-NAME" RON ENDS UP WITH!!!

FOR NOW I'LL CALL HIM.......

"LOVES HIS SUPER VETTE RON"

"LSVR"
"The Budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome will become bankrupt. People must again learn to work instead of living on public assistance." - Cicero, 55 BC
" We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by WB9MCW; 12-01-2006 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-01-2006   #4
WB9MCW

AND FOR ALL OF WHO MISSED THE BLIZZARD.....

IT IS SO BAD HERE TODAY MY BIZ PARTNER IS COMING TO PICK ME UP WITH HIZ CHEVY SUBURBAN 4X4 TO DRIVE ME INTO OUR OFFICE SINCE MY T-BIRD WOULD PROLY GET STUCK....MAYBE I SHOULD GET THE Z OUT AND HAVE SUM FUN DOING DONUTS....JUST KIDDIN......

I OWE I OWE SO OFF TO WORK I GO......................LOL

BLIZZARD CAM A THE LOCAL MOUNTAIN.....

http://www.wilmotmountain.com/cam/
Old 12-02-2006   #5
tomtom72

I would also like to add my thanks to Mom & Co. for giving me and my Z a place to belong where kindred spirits gather!

Thanks to all the members of the outgoing administration for a job well done!

Thanks to Ron & Co. for giving your time to our passion so that we all may have a place to belong in the future!

to our new officers and our former officers!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #6
bobbyhi

Congratulations to our new elected officals. I agree that they do have some big shoes to fill but just knowing that their passion for our Z's is never ending I have all the confidence that they will do a super job. Thank you for keeping the "Brotherhood" alive. Also, a big THANK YOU to "Mom". As members we praise you for your efforts and wisdom....
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006   #7
WB9MCW

I wish to thank MOM for all the efforts over the years (and I have only been ZR-1 guy since Oct.2003) MoM u have done the ZR-1 group proud and been agreat inspiration to us all.....so from the "King of the Vette Babes" I wish you MoM and everyone at ZR-1 Net-Registry/Forum have a Merry Corvette X-Mas!!!

YES U CAN BUY EM...LOL..HERE IS THE LINK....

www.carartwork.biz/xmasornaments.html

Old 12-05-2006   #8
rkreigh

there can only BE ONE "MOM" and that's Dave Bright. I want to thank Dave for the many years and hard work putting together the best ZR-1 club ever. we are on firm footing and I'm proud to take the steering wheel and shift the gears. Mom will still be with us and enjoying what he created.

I'd like to thank those that voted for all the new members. I'm looking forward to having some great times enjoying the ZR-1 and getting people together for good times.

please speak up!!! I'm in contact with NCM and we are in the planning phase of the 2007 gathering.

I'd like to hear if folks would like to join in with the NMCA for more drag racing!! we didn't get that many runs but it was still a great time.

please chime in with suggestions for events. how about some "mini RC car nitro stuff" we have a great and smooth parking lot and many of the NCM guys are into it. great for the downtime when we are hanging around the NCM.

this club is dedicated to the ZR-1 and the most of all the people.

thanks, and please do speak up!!
rkreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #9
blackjack

i didnt have the privilege of meeting somebody from the zr1 registry yet,
but i want to thank mom for keeping us alive and kicking,and i wish the new elected members the best of luck...
what can i do to help?
blackjack
91/1735
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006   #10
yellowz

to all the winners
Id like to congradualate everyone .

To Dave MY friend (and MOM) what can i say many many good times together to lime rock,carlise ,corvette mikes and to moms for many great times.You have always been THE GLUE that kept everything together.When Larry had the registry i can remeber the zr1 net having to take a back seat as only your supporters (and kids) made the net what it eventually became .Even though you sold the z for a prowler(LOL) you are and always had the z in your heart and always gave your best.I guess for the old timers like us Pushing 50+ its time for me and Mom im sure to sit back have a brew,or a cccccgar,and let some new blood take the reins,as i think back to what was probably my best time ever as a zr1net/zr1registry member id have to say it was meeting great freinds who have become family ,to (gene) my adopted dad,STEVE my adopted brother,c5Sam,(joe Brother 2),MOM ,Aron and the 1st skeeter fest aka now southeast meet,to George my bestest freind in pa,Dennis my bestest in sc and to all the great
Friends and family i have met over the years .For me 07 will be my last year in this great organization as some of you no i have sold my 93/Yellow#273 and have decided to join another Great American Legend THE HARLEY family<if that group is as great as all you have been then ive made a good choice.For the many others ive met over the years Never ever will i ever forget you guys and gals,and i wish you all the best.

Thanks dave for a GReat unbelievable and ultimate Ride being a founding member and supporing this great organization has been ONE HELL OF A RIDE.LIFE REALLY DOES BEGIN AT 180

thanks
peter
x93yellow/black#273
2001 harley davidson fxdwg2cvo
1Of 1443

P.s Love ya all
yellowz is offline   Reply With Quote