ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2022   #1
WVZR-1

Default 1990 ZR-1 'Active Suspension' Z5Z VIN & RPO

I didn't find a particularly obvious place for this post so I thought I'd just create a 'NEW' Thread.

I fabricated a VIN list of the '90 Z5Z 'Active Suspension' cars and I've compiled RPO lists for all 17. My VIN 'list' I believe will pass all tests. A GM VIS on a few actually show the completion of the seat belt recalls. Pretty interesting cars. A typical '90 would have an ECM code of AUAH. These cars I believe have ACFF ECM.

If this needs to be moved to any particular place LMK. I'll hold on the VIN list, RPO etc until someone mentions where they'd like it. It doesn't pass the requirements for 'PROTOTYPE'.

I've returned as a 'Paid Member' so I'll post the VIN list here and fabricate best I can a SPID label.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always offered all C4 FSM in .pdf and many have mine as well as their paper. I also have and include with a FSM purchase from me a GM SPO Parts Catalog.

If the FSM and GM SPO Parts Catalog interest you send me a PM or email. I can deliver the FSM anywhere generally the same day paid. I also have the LT5 Supplement.

I've considered maybe offering a VIN specific 'RARITY' for all C4 if the FSM package is purchased.

I let my 'RARITY' subscription expire because I had some issues with GM VIN newer than 2012. Through 2011 it seems to still be intact and functional but newer nothing more than a complete SPID list.

If there were interest in years through 2011 for 'RARITY' I'd likely renew once I sorted it.

My email 1990.653@gmail.com

Last edited by WVZR-1; 05-19-2022 at 01:04 PM.
WVZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote