ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2011   #1
Corbusa

Default I hope you guys dont mind

I know I'm the new guy here and I plan on being around for as long as life will allow I know there are a lot of threads on this website that have most of the answers to my questions.. I will try and read as mush as I can , but I honestly have very very very little time . I eat every meal on the run. I went from 4-5 days at the gym down to 1-2. I have 3 construction / remodel jobs going all at once ( everyone wants it now) and I work by myself.. Plus I'm trying to study for more electrical exams.. I'm wanting to get my vette paid off asap - This economy is really bad and I took out a loan to get my car.. But I'm sure not scared of any work.. I want all I can get ..even if it means pulling 20 hr. shifts.. So Guys if I ask some of the same old questions please bare with me . And if there is someone here in TN that works on these zr's and doesn't mind when he is working on one ,having me stop by and look and ask some questions that would be great. I used to be a really good mechanic ( I actually had a Transmission business for a while). I actually burned out turning a wrench & never thought t hat would happen. So I guess I just want to say thanks for answering any questions and if you're near TN stop on in the gate's open..
Corbusa is offline   Reply With Quote