ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > C4 ZR-1 > C4 ZR-1 General Postings

Old 12-15-2011   #1
FU

Thumbs up Haibeck sucess story

For those of us that don't visit the Corvette forum. Wander over to the C4 ZR1 section and back up the nomination for Marc. See "Haibeck sucess story".

Thanks, Frank U.

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #2
FU

Default Re: Haibeck sucess story

Go on and get yer butt's over there and back him up. Before I have to unleash my avatar on all you ! Now go on !

NCM Lifetime member # 982
Registry Founding # 237
FU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #3
Kevin

i find it insane that he'd need to be "backed up" he's one of the best there is
Old 12-16-2011   #4
tomtom72

Okay Frank. I reported as ordered!

Tom
1990 ZR-1, Black/grey, #2233, stock. ZR-1 Net Reg Founding Member #316 & NCM member
tomtom72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #5
HAWAIIZR-1

ZR-1 Brothers and Sisters,

I hope you can join in on supporting this effort that Bob has done on the other forum. He is trying to submit in the next week or so and here is an extract from the same subject in CF C4 ZR-1 section. Bob did an awesome job on the cover letter and is compiling the data to support. As Frank said, get your butt over there and help support this effort for someone that is spending their lifetime of keeping this dream alive for all of us.

Thanks for your consideration.

Aloha from Japan,

Craig

To keep you posted on Marc's nomination for the museum - I did the cover letter today and I've completed much of the application form. As you know, Marc is a very humble guy, but he has agreed to provide a list of articles that he has written and speaking events that he has participated in; these kinds of things are critical to making an impression on the selection committee. The one thing that forum members could do is also prepare a short letter of support for inclusion in the submission (a brief account of your experience with Marc). If you could let me know your interest in doing so pls, I will provide you with our draft cover letter to give you an idea of how we're approaching the submission.

Many thanks,

Bob
1995 #228 Black/Black with Dunn Heads
ZR-1 owner since September 2003
ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #0074
NCM Lifetime Member #2048

HAWAIIZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #6
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
i find it insane that he'd need to be "backed up" he's one of the best there is

I understand your comment, Kevin, but the nomination process is quite competitive; so, the more letters of endorsement we have for the submission, the more attention the nomination will get with the selection committee.

I sent e-mail to about 27 people that participated in some way in the original thread started by Marv (msgordon) back in Dec. So far, I have five excellent letters of endorsement. If anyone would like the "form endorsement letter" that we developed to help get the creative juices flowing, just e-mail me at lambebob@hotmail.com, provide me your personal e-address and I'd be happy to send you the form letter.

Thanks all. Let's respond as a community for St. Marc!
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #7
bobbyhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
I understand your comment, Kevin, but the nomination process is quite competitive; so, the more letters of endorsement we have for the submission, the more attention the nomination will get with the selection committee.

I sent e-mail to about 27 people that participated in some way in the original thread started by Marv (msgordon) back in Dec. So far, I have five excellent letters of endorsement. If anyone would like the "form endorsement letter" that we developed to help get the creative juices flowing, just e-mail me at lambebob@hotmail.com, provide me your personal e-address and I'd be happy to send you the form letter.

Thanks all. Let's respond as a community for St. Marc!
I sent mine to Bob a couple of days ago. We should easily get 50 or so letters for Marc's nomination. The more letters the better chance Marc has so all you ZRoners - GET WRITING
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #8
bobbyhi

Just want to kick this back up to the front........Let's roll...........
1990 #2405 White/Gray
Haibeck chip,4:09 gears,Power Effects Exhaust,5 spoke chrome,C5 brakes,49th Street rockers,K&N,Hurst,Headers,Upper & lower ported

Minnesota State Director
Founding Member #19
bobbyhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #9
PhillipsLT5

Back up to the top
PhillipsLT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #10
ZR1North

Letters are rollling in, but we need more. As FU said, let's get writing over the next few days fellow Zoners. Competition for induction into the NCM Hall is very tight, so everyone's endorsement letter counts. E-mail me at lambebob@hotmail.com if you need anything further.

Great work by the people that submitted thus far! Think how much fun it will be to celebrate Marc and our cars at Bowling Green when he is inducted!!!
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote