ZR-1 Net Registry Forums  

Go Back   ZR-1 Net Registry Forums > Off Topic > OFF TOPIC

Old 08-13-2017   #51
DRM500RUBYZR-1

Default Re: So Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
I don't understand why it isn't obvious to all Americans that Trump only cares about himself.

Can anyone give any explicit examples of something he has done that was good for lower or middle class Americans?
Really?
Just himself?

Would you like just one?

As requested; Choose any of the following:

The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row! President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)
The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.
President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).
Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.
Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.
NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.
After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.
The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:
* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.
The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.
Winning, Winning, Winning!
DRM500RUBYZR-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017   #52
Performawheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM500RUBYZR-1 View Post
Really?
Just himself?

Would you like just one?

As requested; Choose any of the following:

The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row! President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)
The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.
President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).
Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.
Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.
NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.
After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.
The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:
* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.
The President also pointed out numerous times that the MSM (Main Stream Media) reports only on a made up Russia conspiracy story and ignores these accomplishments. These actions are making the majority of Americans aware of the tremendous bias in the media in the US and abroad. This too is another major Trump accomplishment.
Winning, Winning, Winning!

Good stuff. Taking care of illegal immigration will benefit low/middle income workers as illegal aliens depress wages and harm working class people that are here legally. In addition, reducing illegal immigration will ease the burdens on our schools, hospitals, and criminal justice system- again directly benefiting not just lower income Americans, but all people here legally.

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Performawheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017   #53
BigJohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussMcB View Post
I don't understand why it isn't obvious to all Americans that Trump only cares about himself.

Can anyone give any explicit examples of something he has done that was good for lower or middle class Americans?
It is obviousl to me that HATE on both sides will blind them to others opinions!
Like Nazi Germany they use hate to control their people!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017   #54
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Eyres View Post
That's why this part of the Forum is labeled "Off Topic". Nobody is forced to read it.
Agreed. OFF TOPIC means just that but unfortunately there is no free speech anymore because this thread will probably end in being locked as did my thread "Colin CANCER Kaepernick Deserves What he Gets".
USAF Retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017   #55
ZR1North

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF Retired View Post
Agreed. OFF TOPIC means just that but unfortunately there is no free speech anymore because this thread will probably end in being locked as did my thread "Colin CANCER Kaepernick Deserves What he Gets".
I saw on the other post (re Kaepernick) that you were surprised with the reaction on the forum; what did you expect when one uses a hobby/car forum for political purposes! There are a lot of reasons to have political discussions/debates these days; this forum is NOT the place for that, and don't confuse that with lack of freedom of speech. Kudos to the moderator for having the courage to shut it down.
ZR1North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017   #56
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
I saw on the other post (re Kaepernick) that you were surprised with the reaction on the forum; what did you expect when one uses a hobby/car forum for political purposes! There are a lot of reasons to have political discussions/debates these days; this forum is NOT the place for that, and don't confuse that with lack of freedom of speech. Kudos to the moderator for having the courage to shut it down.
Many internet forums have an OFF TOPIC section. OFF TOPIC means just that-OFF TOPIC. In my mind OFF TOPIC means posting anything that is not ZR-1 related. So where does it say I cannot post my opinion about a Muslim Loving Thug Traitor who disrespects the country? Where? So, I posted my counter protest or my personal opinion about an athlete who is paid $20 million dollars annually but loves disrespecting this country, our Flag and our National Anthem and I am out of line? I'm really taken back by some of you here. I came here to be apart of this great community but reading the responses from some of you it feels a little anti-American around here and I say shame on ya!

God Bless America

Last edited by USAF Retired; 08-16-2017 at 04:58 AM.
Old 08-16-2017   #57
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1North View Post
There are a lot of reasons to have political discussions/debates these days; this forum is NOT the place for that and don't confuse that with lack of freedom of speech. Kudos to the moderator for having the courage to shut it down.
I just checked and there are 130+ pages in the OFF TOPIC section of this forum. A quick check from pages 131 to 125, I found all of these topics below that are Political Topics so why am I being singled out as the rule breaker? I am sure if I continued my search there would be many more political topics from pages 125 to 1 so why am I being singled out?

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3428

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=371

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1839

http://www.zr1.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2401

Last edited by USAF Retired; 08-16-2017 at 06:49 AM.
Old 08-16-2017   #58
lfalzarano

You make valid points, but this app on our phones bring all unread messages. I use the app for ZR-1 information about the car and how to fix them. I personally don't want to have have political opinions pushed to me. I can read the news and watch TV. If I wanted to voice my option, there are other social sites like Twitter to make my personal views heard. I'm not forcing my views onto others using that method. People would have a choice. The Forum doesn't do that, since it sends all comments to my unread tab.

Got it?

Sent from my iPhone using ZR-1 Net Registry
Old 08-16-2017   #59
QB93Z

Some points to consider regarding the comments in this thread:

- "Free Speech" as was alluded to in post 54 is a term addressed by the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution requiring that Congress not suppress the ability of citizens to speak freely.

- This Forum is owned and paid for by the members of the ZR-1 Net Registry, an incorporated non-profit organization, through their dues and by the Sponsors who provide support for the operation of the ZR-1 Net Registry. As you "speak" on this Forum, I hope that you realize that it is not free.

- The Forum Administrator and the Moderators of this Forum are empowered by the elected Board of Directors of the ZR-1 Net Registry to make and enforce the rules for these Forums. Actions taken by the moderators are not abridging any one's "Free Speech".

- I think that in a forum dedicated to the ZR-1 Corvette and to "Keeping the Legend Alive", indignation and supposed concern for the right of free speech is disingenuous. When a poster makes a comment in one thread and then when that thread is closed, makes the same comment in other threads not related to that topic, the claim that his freedom is being suppressed rings hollow.

Jim

1990 Black ZR-1 - sold
1993 Quasar Blue ZR-1
1994 Competition Yellow ZR-1
1995 Dark Purple ZR-1

Maryland State Coordinator
WAZOO Member
QB93Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017   #60
USAF Retired
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfalzarano View Post
You make valid points, but this app on our phones bring all unread messages. I use the app for ZR-1 information about the car and how to fix them. I personally don't want to have have political opinions pushed to me. I can read the news and watch TV. If I wanted to voice my option, there are other social sites like Twitter to make my personal views heard. I'm not forcing my views onto others using that method. People would have a choice. The Forum doesn't do that, since it sends all comments to my unread tab.

Got it?
The fact that you have a problematic app on your mobile phone is not my problem nor am I forcing any view down your throat. Please observe the six links I posted that shows political topics discussed, so why am I being singled out? The topic I started and was locked is no different than the other threads I listed in my previous post before yours.